Survey time! who looks better men or women in to their older age!!! ?

i say men! we got the testosterone to keep us leaner to start!, and our looks change to look more masculin and the calm graceful demeaner for the win!

this was requested by my friend @thewanderingme she thinks all men go bald and shell look way hotter later!

• MEN
  • wo Men
  • she is wishful thinking MEN look better its obvious!
here's help if you need experts advice from google! www.google.ca/webhp

Most Helpful Girl

• Men.

But also, I think we're trained from early on that youth is important for women.
    Like, I know that video parody Blurred Lines by feminists was a bit silly, but they had grown male models behaving like the female models in the original video. So they were acting a bit childish, and it just looked so weird and creepy with the men. Like you can see how ridiculous it is to try and mix "infantile/innocent with sexy", yet we do this with women all the time. It's normalized to try and keep women as young and sexy as possible, while men are given more leeway to age gracefully while still being viewed as attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm honstely never meet an lady which is really attractive in her 50s a few are but generally. its. not the case. Man age much better then women most of the time. And man of all ages are more attracted to younger women. Honestly older women have it tough. I can symparize with them. But unfornutly a lot of them get bitter when they. don't have a Partner. The other part which you can you call. attraktive permenatly try to proof themselfs that. they are still the sexy 20 year old they were once. Also called cougars. they are on the hunt for young man. Thats mostly the only way to get a man for them to get active themselfs. Some have luck and find a attracitve guy who is sick of the mind. games young. women play and will Settle for a oder women (40-50). But after 60 women will have a really diffcult time finding a man even if they. were. attractive. Thats nature brutal. For man it looks totaly different if he has. Gained some wealth with the years and is moderate attractive he can. easily find a young women. Thats how i haved expirened and observed these things.

What Girls Said 6

• Most of the guys I see my age and older where I live look like crap. They let themselves go. If there's a hot one he's from out of town and gay. I see a lot of shipwrecked looking women though too. I do whatever I can to look good but most people don't care so much probably.

• Men look better the older they get. Well better than women. However transwomen who start hrt young age better than cisfemales. Its insane. I know 42 yr olds who look about 20.

• I think men. I mean men look good no matter what haha

• Definitely men!

• I would have to say men. Women have less collagen and thinner skin. Easier prone to aging faster.

• Neither. I think most guys in their 20s are better looking than in their 30s and older too.

• its true if both dont work out. if the 30 yr old has been and continues to work out and eat well, he has a look most women like

• *that should say "just not as hot as guys in their peak"

• lolol

yah i agree around mid to early 30s is peak. but, I've heard women say 40 and up. i still dont beleive them.

What Guys Said 4

• I will go down the middle here depending on genetics and how you look after yourself among other things, I think both genders have potential to age well.

• Saggy male features aren't as frown upon opposed to saggy wrinkly female features. :x

• I think women but that's just cuz I know a few women that just don't wanna age. They are over 50 but look 40.

• a lot of women have a hard time maintaining the looks they had when they were younger , where is many guys start to look better as they get older. there is still women who are very attractive as they get a bit older but In general hard to maintain those looks