Rate meeeeeeee?

Rate meeeeeeee?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the duck/ pouty lips. Other then that you look very pretty the second to last pic is my favorite because your freckles look cute.

What Guys Said 62

• I took the time to read all the opinions and comments. A couple of discussions got a bit heated. But most of the statements were polite. It is obvious you know you have the equipment to get the guys adjusting their pants. :-) And you enjoy showing it as best you can get away with on here. From that attention you are happy. I don't see a problem with that at all.

As already mentioned, the duck face is not appealing, nor are all the hand signs. But I, too, love those freckles. And your face is attractive. You do have nice features other than your boobs. And as for your boobs, yes, I would have had to adjust my pants, too, if I was wearing any. lol. Just getting up and not yet dressed.

I don't give numbers to anyone, but You rate very highly in attracting my attention, sexually and otherwise. As @teawrecks said, "If you got em, flaunt em."

• don't like the the ducky face but you are very very cute. pretty eyes, nice bod, love the freckles, cool hair.

• You have a very pretty face. I particularly liked you in the photos where you had the grey sweater on. The lighting and lack of duck face really made you look adorable in those photos.

• the freckles are definitely a feature I don't see much of these days

• I love your freckles. Your eyes are lovely and I feel like I could kiss you for days on end. You are gorgeous, I rate you practical perfection sweetie, hit me up sometime.

• Averagish face. Nice tits though holy fck.. I'm horny now lmao.

• Lol look back at this girl she looks like she already had a kid and is on welfare. I don't know why I get that vibe from you but I do.

@polocrew do you get that vibe bro or is it just me. I feel like she has a dollar stored in her shirt for a dr. pepper later.

• Lmaoooooioo

• Welcome to the site - Gorgeous eyes and the freckles across your nose adorable

• I remember you from before. You know I'm a fan. You had a Tumblr for a while. :)

• All I can think of is: Motorboat.

• Love the freckles, hate the duck lips.

• 0/10 until I know this is no catfish

• Yeah I'd say it you're pretty, but it looks like you're trying too hard to show off your boobs which really detracts from the rest of you.

• You look amazing yeah?

• You've got some nice tits on you, that's for sure. Your face is pretty average, and I'm not exactly the fan of the freckles, but that wouldn't stop me from fucking you.

I'm going to say 6/10 with a solid 7.5/10 body.

• I'd say 7 a little makeup wouldn't be a bad thing neither would a bra lol don't show so much boob sweetie

• very enjoyable photos

• Nice boo-.. I mean freckles.
    Cute/10

• I like the side boob pic.
    Thanks for this. 7.5 out of 10

• Flashing your tits like a pro.

• I remember you XD

You had a tumblr one time and a snapchat. Guess who I am lol.

• lol, your freckles remind me of maeby funke :D

• You are very beautiful :)

• I don't like to give a number based on looks.
    However you're very beautiful.
    Lovely eyes , pretty hair, nice smile and not to mention a killer rack.

• femininefrocks is that you?

• i lie your face, the freckles are really cute, but are you always that "open"?
    8 or 9, dunno

• I love those freckles!

• There is something wrong with your face and your boobs are saggy

• i got Nick Cage and John Travolta to comment... they said this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T13YkZYmDIU

• Not bad... looking good.

• Third pic emjos X3 and you look familiar :/

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 26

• The thirst is real.

• How about you stop being an attention whore and put the boobs away and then ask us? Or are you asking us to rate your boobs?

As for your face I give it an average rate.

• *gets run over by the creeps going after your boobs*

• Sorry, I forgot to rate, was too distracted by your boobs

• You'd look much better if you didn't do stupid hand signs and duck lips tbh. Probably 6-6.5/10 face, a lotta guys just rated higher because boobz

• If you got em, flaunt em.

But do know that the majority of the rates you get are going to be for your boobs and not, yknow, you.

• Sure but I'm not looking for a committed relationship, or any kind of relationship for that matter, on here.

• The fuck does that have to do with my answer?

• I think she is saying that she agrees with your statement, and that she is fine with the attention being for what she is flaunting, even if for nothing more.

• I rate you trying to up your score by flashing your boobs/10

• She's average.

Looks like she's trying to accommodate for that by displaying her boobs.

• When guys see those babies, they'll definitely say "hot" or "sexy" But in all honesty your face is ok.

• You're not seeing a body just a pair of breasts

• Sexy is a term of arousal. It's all perception based

• All I can see is boobs. Half ur shirt is missing I would say

• I like your boobs <3 lmaoo

• Love the freckles. But the boobshots? Eh, I got enough of my own to look at. You're a pretty girl but I honestly think these pics take away from your looks.

• Most of the guys are making gross horny af comments and the girls are calling her a hoe or similar things. Wow.

Anyways, you're cute and I really like your freckles and the way you do your eyeliner. It makes your eyes look really nice. And yeah you obviously do have nice breasts too.

• So are we rating your looks or your boobs?
    Lol haha!

• I'm guessing you're proud of your boobs?

• I think you look beautiful on that second to last picture where your boobs aren't out even though you aren't even wearing a bra on that pic either.

• And then girls wonder why they get raped... 🤔

• I don't think I'd have a choice if she was like sitting downstairs like that. Like.. I wouldn't have control at that point. Like.. she's getting raped. (.)(.) 8==D~~~

• I don't know how many other ways you can interpret "and then girls wonder why they get raped..." and it not be offensive. If you were in fact trying to say many guys will fantasize then I already had that covered. Wasn't the question.

• It's not offensive to me. It's actually kinda sad.

• You need bras..

• Mmmh. You know how to get a guys attention :D you look good anw 8,9/10 ;)

• 😟 /10
    why would you post pics like this on the Internet? Stuff like this never goes away 😬

• beautiful face and nice boobies ;)
    I completely flat chested compared to those lol. wish you could get me half of them :D

• Just out of curiosity, do you own a bra? Hahaha it's just a theme I noticed

• Tbh you're not that attractive. I give you a very solid 4.5 out of 10. Sorry not sorry.

• You are very beautiful and your freckles are adorable, ignore allthose haters

• you are sexy

nice boobs

• i give you 3/10

• You are hot, love the freckless, and have nice boob. Do you every wear a bra?