How about these pics for a dating site?

Would these work on a dating site? So far haven't had luck.
How about these pics for a dating site?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the selfie is really cute! :) I think the two other photos seem a little stiff and staged maybe, so try and find some candid photos of you? Or maybe photos taken on a holiday or recently with a group of friends? Your smile in them is really endearing but I don't think you seem very relaxed, that's all. (They're not bad though!)

Most Helpful Guy

• U may need to work on a more relaxed smile. Also your house need cleaning. Girls are very observant and will make judgement on the things that lay on the background of your pic as well as your own self image. So keep well dressed and groomed, but also keep your environment clean too. Also try maybe taking photos of u doin the things that u like so girls get an idea of what your life is like. So if for example u love fishing, take a pic of u fishing. Family man, pic of your family. Well cultured or travelled, u get the idea.

So if i was a girl and i took a look at those pics. I would say u r untidy, possibly home a lot and a smile that looks desperate. Seems harsh but girls judge easily.
    So always show your best self and show them something which is more than just a pic of, but a pic of your life.

What Girls Said 2

• They're nice! They look natural (so many dating site pics are obviously doctored up and those are a turn-off)

• The selfie is cute. 🙂

What Guys Said 10

• Hate to be awkward but the smile of pic 1 in the shirt of pic 2 would be perfect. Smile 3 is good too but I feel pic is too close and smile in 2 a little forced, You have all the basics just to get them into the one picture, I know I have been there (selfies are hard work)

• Definitely delete number one. There are too many distractions in the background. You should probably get rid of the mail in number 2 as well. Otherwise, you look normal in your pictures.

• No man stop smiling so much. You are not going to create any sexual attraction that way. My tinder profile is always setup with three different types of pictures.

1) A clear shot of my face like my profile picture that highlights my good features.
    2) A body shot that shows off my physique and abs
    3) A shot of me with friends at a social event dressed in nice attire.

In none of those pictures do I smile. Smiling is not a way to create attraction on a dating site. That being said I'm sure you and I are looking for much different outcomes on these dating sites.

• clean up the back up the back ground and relax. Dont seem so nervous. Your selfie (3rd pic) is the best. nice smile.

• Pic #1: the background look kinda messy, get rid of that and re-take the picture or just get rid of the picture.

Pic #2: That shirt looks kind of big on you, if that's just your size it will also be kinda better if you tuck it into the pants, it would look classier.

Pic #3: Nothing wrong with that one.

• Look away from camera. Just like in real life it is easier to stare at them when not having direct eye contact

Just a little tip

• I don't understand that.

• look away from the camera. Think about it. When you stare at a girl out and about do you look at her when she is looking? or not?

• The first pic you have shit all over the room man

• 2 and 3 are fine but I would redo the first one. The reason why is that my attention got caught by all the stuff thats laying on the ground.

• In the first pic perhaps it would be prudent to tidy up first.

• Terrible your just ugly and bald like me dude its okay though your not alone.