Girls, If you just saw me for the first time, what would be your first thoughts?

I posted a picture of my self earlier in the year and posted one today i just wanted a bit more participation a good round of opinions , , How do I look? What ethnicity do you think i belong to, Its ok to stereotype i want honesty, am i attractive? 0 to 10 on attraction? Thank you for your time Happy holidays ?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You're handsome

• u think so? thank you u are very kind

• really? girls are 50/50 some like facial hair some dont lol

• I like facial hair on guys aslong as its not too much and they look groomed

What Girls Said 9

• You look so friendly, especially when you smile! I don't know about ethnicity, I can't really guess... 7/10 😊

• thank you , you are very kind

• I'm guessing your ancestors are from Egypt, or at least somewhere within a few hundred miles of Egypt.

No beard is better.

Call me crazy, but I swear you're wearing pink lip gloss in the first picture. Maybe weird filter?

• hahahahaha, i am from egypt perfect guess, and as far as the lip gloss, its a definite no lol

• Damn I'm good. (:

• hahaha you are, im pretty impressed, i was looking at my first picture and i was laughing because it does look like im wearing lip gloss lol

• I thought you weren't my type. But then I saw the 2nd picture.

You have a fantastic smile. Quite sexy.

• hahaha all the ladies like the second pic, is it the clean shave? just curious what is your type? what made the first pic not your type? thank you

• You just seem more happy in the 2nd one. Like you're having fun.

The other one looks maybe a bit stand-offish... or slightly arrogant?

I like facial hair... so I don't think that was a factor.

• fair enough thanks for your opinion

• I can't judge on the ethnicity because I don't know the words to use but I will give u 8.5/10

• thank you for your honesty, you are kind

• A marked improvement as I don't like beards

• improvement of what? sorry i did not understand

• Sorry I wasn't specific. A marked improvement of your looks. You are much more handsome. The beard took away from you. It's not a specific thing. It is your I guess you'd say persona. You look happier, less "tough." I wouldn't be afraid of you now.

• well thank you , you are very kind

• I like the second pic. You have a really nice smile and your face really lights up. 😊 Pretty eyes too👌🏻👁

• thank you , you are very kind , im curious what ethnicity do you think i belong to?

• Umm... I don't know lol maybe mixed with some black. 😆

• hahah close

• Nothing lol

• Nice smile

• thank you, you are very kind

• You're handsome. Just change your hairstyle, something that cover your forehead partially. Great smile.

• i would but my hair is too nappy, i can either cut the whole thing or let it grow so it can take shape, thank you anyway