I want to be curvy?

Please help me, I'm skinny. I want cuvy body. I used to be fat with very small boobs and small butt. But then I lost weight. Now skinny but no boobs... :/

please i want to be cuvy. I'm 17 by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be just the way nature intended you to be

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically you are just saying you want boobs? If you were fat and are now skinny and were never curvy then it might now be in the cards. Your genetics determine where you fat deposits go. Some women gain fat in their stomach and others on their hips.

What Guys Said 7

• God will take care of all of this in time with your first baby or with aging.

• Gain muscle and some fat back. A body is shaped by muscle not fat

• You are 17, your body can still change :) and you lost weight so maybe Guys will love a skinny girl with small boobs (at least i do)

• You are still growing and the size of your breasts will change as your balance of hormones changes

• use mass gainer supplements

• 95% of the people who have ever lived on this earth are dead. Be happy that you're alive.

• Yeah, since boobs are basically just fat

What Girls Said 2

• Curvy is a body shape. It has nothing to do with weight, unfortunately, you have to be born with it.

• mabe change your diet eat saturated fats good fats