How to not be a fat, ugly and lazy girl and more like ariana grande?

I am a black&white biracial teen and i will kill to look like ariana grande literally, i will slit a throat to look like her. I have the hair dye and stuff but i dont have the light skin and body weight. Im an atheist so dont ask me to pray to almighty zeus kk. When i get up by the way i always feel dizzy which makes me wanna be lazy (according to my mother)
How to not be a fat,ugly and lazy girl and more like ariana grande?

• commit suicide
  • perform self surgery

Most Helpful Guy

• Boooooooo troll try harder!

• Im not fucking trolling what the hell?

• Well what if they found out?

• I dont really give two fucks as long as i look like her

Most Helpful Girl

• Ariana Grande is a beauty, but she's not the only good looking woman out there. Personally I don't think she's all that, I feel like she looks too young. Remember most celebrities and models you see have ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery, photoshopping, caked in makeup. Don't be fooled by what you see.
    Join a gym, do home workouts, eat healthier and drink plenty of water to get slimmer, toned and get clearer skin. Don't compare yourself to other people. You are who you are, embrace that fact.

What Guys Said 10

• Eat less, restrict sweets, sweat as often as possible.

It's that simple, not necessarily easy, but simple✌

• you could kidnap her, kill her, and make a body suit of her, that way you will look exactly like her.

• I will do that thanks huj

• Not thanks.

• Take a deep breath, realize Arianna Grande is an average looking girl with a lot of manafactured beauty.
    Then get into therapy quick.

• Join a gym or take up a physical hobby such as rowing, swimming, boxing etc. You'll lose weight in no time. Plus if you join with a friend, you can keep each other motivated, which will make things easier.

• I doubt your face is as bad as you say it is. I can only think of one girl in my entire life who had a face that bothered me. I've seen a lot of bodies I don't like, but you can improve that without surgery.

• perform self surgery

• "i will slit a throat to look like her"

O. O wtf did I just read

• Normally I wouldn't advocate for someone to commit suicide but after reading your question I think the human race would be better off with you removed from the gene pool

• Well, this is the answer. Best of luck!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zO2wFkl46g

• I fucking hate that video. Are you that Asian dude again?

• I have high blood pressure so what is the safest way?

• Exercise is exercise missy. Keep it at a level that you can still have a conversation and remember that getting results is a marathon, not a sprint. You have to put in the months of slowly working your away up, not that one intense hour.
      If you're not overdoing it (read: heavily panting, muscles hurting to a painful degree) it is perfectly safe regardless of your blood pressure. If anything if you have high blood pressure that is a double reason to exercise frequently as it is known to lower it.

What Girls Said 5

• Ariana Grande doesn't even want to look like her true self she got a nose job. Get over it and learn to love yourself unless you got enough bank to get some plastic surgery done...

• When the hell did she get a nose job?

• I checked on google and there is no nose job news on her

• Yes because Ariana Grande would go around the hold world anouncing she has a nose job just like Nicki Minaj will admit that her butt is fake.

They will never do that and no one cares enough for it to be news. Either way it happened sometime between Victorious and her becoming a singer.

Whatever believe me don't believe me it's up to you.

• U know what, u need to stop talking like this, it's ridiculous, u prolly look great. I cannot understand what makes u so damn violent, it's not an attractive trait to have. Be more optimistic and open minded not like your personality now. Gosh it creeps me out and gives me bad vibes. Seriously do not talk about anything like this. What's wrong with how u look now? Nothing. U are who u are. Please and thank you.

• You can exercise and learn to use makeup. U'll be surprised what u can do with makeup...

• This may be harsh ( I apologize in advance) but maybe you should see a therapist. Please see a therapist. Ariana Grande is Ariana Grande and the fact that you want to look like her means you are setting unrealistic standard towards how you want to look. I'm sure you already knew that though.

• You're either a troll or really sad.

Go to the gym, find some motivation, and don't strive to be a ditzy pop star. Be you.

• anything but commit suicide.