Can every guy become the male version of the girl on the right in this meme?

I wish I could find the male version of this meme... it had a fat guy and a 8 out of 10
How to know if a guy has the facial genetics to get responses similar to the girl on the right?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean?

• Basically... if the two girls were replaced with guys... could every guy get to the point where their face was attractive enough to get similar results?

• 😅😅😅😅😑😑😑😑

• Idk! I don't remember any Indian spammers lol

Most Helpful Guy

• i know a few of them

• How can I know if I have the facial genetics required to elicit similar responses from Girls?

• Or at least I think so... and some do a few other girls here...

• So do

What Girls Said 3

• With guys it's less about looks, and more about how you carry yourself. You couldn't really have an equivalent meme, because it's not possible to display the equivalent ideas visually.

The left-hand column would be a guy who Tries. Too. Hard.

The right-hand column would be a guy who perfectly embodies the quality that the Italians call "sprezzatura". (Look it up, there's a whole wikipedia article.)

Honestly, I think guys have it worse off here. It's a lot easier to lose a bunch of weight than it is to change fundamental personality traits.

• Shit, that's messed up, but that is true.. people say exactly that. #societynowadays

• But how can I know if I have the facial genetics necessary to look as good as the guy on the right? If this was for guys I mean

• If everyone is different then what can explain the comments on a Francisco Lachwoski youtube video? ARE you implying that if I do everything Francisco Lachwoski or a male model does... and have the beauty resources... I'll be just as hot?

• Please reply

• I think guys look for "nerdy" girls more than girls look for "nerdy" guys.

I still think there's a surprisingly large amount of girls that don't care about video games or comics/anime stuff.

Personally, I love it, so I don't understand at all. But... I still think more guys are looking for girls like this than girls are.

What Guys Said 5

• She don't have tits, reject

• You missed the point completely. How can a guy know if he has the facial genetics necessary to receive similar responses from Girls? I know there is a male version of this meme with a fat guy and a pretty good looking boyish guy... but even if the fat guy was replaced by a average guy... it wouldn't be too different. That is why I must know if my facial genetics are good enough to get similar results

• Noooo... I'm saying :
      HOW CAN I know if my face has the genetic potential to get similar responses from girls?

• Don't ducking say ask here... because I've been called hot and average both

• Most gamer girls aren't attractive.

• That's not the point here

• This is a stereotypical meme - Looks are no guarantee of popularity

• The left one isn't ugly just saying.

• With makeup, you can become the prettier version of that girl. Without it... Ehh. Depends on what you actually look like. Body wise you can do it of course.