What is the guy on the right in this photo supposed to look like? Can every guy become that guy? How to know if one has the face genetics required?

Ignore the she's (just assume they're he's ). THIS isn't a trick question. I just couldn't find the male version of this meme. This question is actually really deep if you think about it. Try to understand what I am implying.
What is the guy on the right in this photo supposed to look like?Can every guy become that guy?How to know if one has the face genetics required?

I am only talking about the face... No matter what either looks like... both can get a model body. But what is the face supposed to look like? ISN'T that supposed to be different from girl to girl? But then what about"people generally have a well established standard of beauty"
WHAT DOES THAT mean? Say both guys are at their absolute maximum genetic potential...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think any guy is capable of looking anyway what the meme is talking about is popularity rather than looks. I don't think popularity is based solely on looks alone.