What do you think of my legs? What are you imagining of it?

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Your legs are well toned, they are good. I am not imagining anything. Nothing at all, I am telling the truth so you can believe me.

• I'm imagining a very seductive scene of you enticing me. Making me think about your soft skin your lips and what it would be like to feel your skin against mine and Well I'm a writer so I could get really descriptive.

• I think they are lovely legs and I imagine the girl is very fit, a sporty type,

• They look like legs to me

• patella alignment is correct joints look good also.

seem like good overal density and structure, yup i would say biomichanically those are pretty sound legs you go and will do walking functions well : )

• Love the soccer socks lol they'e nice :)

• truly a sexiest pair of legs, i really wants to dive in between your legs and feel them around my head

• If they're really your legs they are very sexy and I'm imagining them wrapped around my head

• Nice. What else to say

• I like them... I am imagining them wrapped around me...

• sexy leg and imagine if I would hold them :P

• Love the socks

• One of th e best legs I have seen so far.

• Damn good legs that go on forever.

• mmmmm yummy

• it's looking beauty

• Nice lovely shapely so silky smooth hairless legs. I am just getting jealous of the smooth hairlessness of the skin... being covered in beast hairs I loooveeee hairless skins.

• Sexy. Would look amazing in a little black dress

• Not bad, not good, but not bad

• Let me tell you that I am a freak I have a foot and leg fetish so I would say that they are damm hot