I feel like I'm too unattractive/average to be in a relationship?

My face looks too average and dull, and I dont think I look very attractive at all. I dont think I'm pretty enough to be in a relationship with someone. What do you think?

Thank you guys! ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• I think would are using wrong terms - I feel in a very natural girl next door, you are very beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're fooling yourself. And I want to know why. You actually look
    warm sincere and caring. So I choose to ask you what's going on inside you. You will attract the guy who is not looking for somebody, "hot." But you know what that's a good thing because looking hot means that you're going to attract guys who want to stick you right in the vagina. The guys you attract will be looking for someone nice. Now the reason you haven't attracted anybody nice yet is that all guys at your age think with their penis. Their brains are controlled by their penis. Difficult to imagine but it's true. What I would do if I were you and this is just me talking to you is work on your insides. You self-esteem. I do not know enough about hairstyling and African-Americans. I would go to a black hairstylist in and around your area, a good one and ask what you can do with your hair. Your face is fine believe me. I have no idea what to say to make you more attractive because you already that. Work with the half and yourself inside.

What Guys Said 9

• You are a very pretty and attractive young lady. Just remember that only "boys" look for what is skin deep. A real "man" can look past what's skin deep and fall for the real you regardless of your blemishes and faults. If anything they will love your faults too :)

• I think you look just fine.

• I think you're too average to be miss universe lol... not a relationship dafuq?

• Nah, your super adorable and very pretty, don't worry.

• You are adorable girl, wake up, With your permission I would smash and grab your booty!

• Maybe not the latter I didn't see your under 18 my bad

• @dudesame it ain't no joke bro the girls like it ;)

• Rofl just realized it can be understood two different ways haha.

• You are cute. No worries.

• You aren't unattractive at alll

• Everyone deserves someone

• average face

What Girls Said 11

• You've actually got a great face. If you feel too average, try pampering yourself and dressing up or something. I don't think your face is an issue at all though. And I'm not a super model, and I'm in a relationship. Lots of people had the same fears, and they got people. Chin up, you're very pretty, and you'll get someone soon.

• You are a beautiful black princess! You have to love yourself for who you are and I know how you feel. In this world it is so easy to compare yourself to these Instagram people, but you are perfect. I promise you, you are not average you are beautiful being you:) because wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. Stay in school because you look very young focus only on yourself girl. You don't need the opinions of others to make you feel anything. Hope you read this

• wow your face is so I don't know like serene and bright at the same time. it just made me smile immediately and im nt into girls. upon closer inspection you have beautiful eyes really nice cheekbones luscious lips, of course really nice smooth skin... everything fits together nicely. you're definitely attractive. even if you weren't you could still find love, but anyhow you are:)

• Thank you so much! 😀

• im being hints. i was expecting to open a picture and feel bad for someone. your picture was beautiful... just made me really happy. so strange lol

• honest*

• Girl I feel you. Let's just get food and say screw guys 😂

• Lol yes lets just eat pizza and binge watch on netflix 😂

• You're super pretty and definitely not average nor dull. You have feminine features that are expressive and kind, and you have beautiful hair. Don't let guys get you down please, you're perfect the way you are, you just have to wait until the right person realizes it! <3

• You're cute! I don't see why you wouldn't be able to find someone!
    You should work on your confidence. Learn to love yourself and your body/face :) You don't need positive affirmations from others, only yourself, to be truly happy!

• You literally have glowing, beautiful skin. Gorgeous lips & eyes.

You are by far average.

• I think you're really pretty and if you aren't attractive enough to be in a relationship I am definitely screwed

• honestly? your really pretty and shouldn't second guess it!

• You're cute girl! Depending on how old you are, give it a few more years once your in college or senior year in HS and guys will notice you, if they don't before then

• Man, the attention seeking on this website is just getting more and more blatant every day

• Why are you telling me this information.. I mean, you're kind of contradicting your own statement, because you're trying to get my attention with an irrelevant comment...

• Ah, but I'm not pretending to be insecure and doubtful of my appearance to get cheap compliments from strangers on the internet. I'm only being honest about how sad that is.