Should I loose more weight?

Should I loose more weight?
I feel chunky.

Most Helpful Guy

• looks great in my opinion, no need to lose any weight if you don't want to

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to, only do it if you want to, if you're content then you don't have to.

What Guys Said 39

• Several times here you blamed the light for a bad picture. Use better lighting then. And clean the mirror. then we could see well enough to tell anything. Which would probably be that you look fine. Stop worrying.

• i think have a great figue... could you stand to lose weight maybe but in my opinion you look great and your body is certainly not "chunky"

• Do you feel comfortable?
    If you do, brilliant! Then don't worry about it!:)
    If not, then perhaps loose some more weight

There are going to be loads of guys who find you one of the hottest girls on the planet, there'll be others who don't like the look of your body. No matter what you do, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you will look attractive to some and not others. Do whatever makes you comfortable:D

Love the pants by the way;)

• From what little you are showing us, no you should not lose more weight.

• a little bit might be cool. my stomach is somewhere close but i dont have the love handles. im really trying to exercise and eat healthy so it doesn't get worse. i think thats the point where you can catch it before it gets out of control. stop your habits before they become an unstoppable avalanche ya know. still looks good though. and i absolutely hate fat.

• You look good. Not chunky at all.

• You look fine to me - A very attractive body shape - No worries, be proud of your look.

• Honestly I think you look fine as you are
    But if you 'feel chunky' and are uncomfortable with that feeling, you should loose more weight. Do it for you ^^

• I don't think you do, you look perfectly healthy. But honestly, it doesn't matter what any of us say. Be whatever you want to be, just please please please don't starve yourself or loose too much weight.

• I think you could lose a few more pounds if you want to look really fit and toned but you already look good so you don't really have to.

• If you feel bad about the way you look, then put in some work : ).

• It's probably your underwear dude

• What about it?

• It looks tight

• Yea it looks like you're not wearing the right size I felt that way when I wore a medium that was actually a small with a wrong label lol

• You look fine but you should lose all that nasty shit off your mirror doe

• Nope. Looks all good.

• As someone pointed out, perhaps it's the undersized underwear that is making you seem like you need to lose weight. I would die to hug and hold a girl that size. You are perfectly fine. Many would give anything to look like you.

• Kindaish yeah

• You look wonderful how you are. You can message me

• You look alright to me... No need to lose weight

• Ummm you look great!

Too bad you posted as Anonymous ;)

• nah... you look fine to me

• just tone it. dont need to lose weight

• No looks very well to me... no need of weight reduction, you are curvy

• If your feeling fat then lose weight until u feel comfortable in your own skin.

• You've got curves, i like that, you seem fine

• you look fine... if want to look more slim then do else fine body

• I love those curves but if you feel to chuncky you maybe should.

• look sexy to me!

• clean your mirror and yea u should

• Looks good

• if you want but still its nice shape

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 5

• You're chubby, but not really overweigh. But if you are already eating healthy and exercising, don't try to loose more weigh because certain people have a low metabolism and can't be skinnier by eating a healthy diet. But my opinion should not really matters, the only opinions that matter are your and your doctor's

• I personally think you look great :) but do whatever you're comfortable with, if you're not happy or feeling confident with your current weight, then you could consider losing more

• You don't need to lose more weight. If you feel chunky just tone up a little bit but other that your body looks fine.

• stop asking for people's attention, if YOU feel chunky and not good about your body then go and do something about it instead of posting photos and asking people who probably don't give a damn about it

• We really need to see the rest of your body but from just that you don't look fat you just got birthing hips (I do too, you have to learn to love them)