If there is no universal 9 or 10 then why do some people say "some people are just not meant to be 9's or 10 s "?

Shouldn't they say"everyone can be a 9 or 10 but not everyone is gonna put in the effort that 9's and 10 s like models put in"
But if someone puts in the same effort in their looks as models... wouldn't they too be a 9 or 10? provided they aren't ugly (aka... very very deformed features )

Most Helpful Girl

• Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What qualifies as a 9 or 10 for one person may be just a 7 for another.
    Beauty is subjective.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really believe that - I feel that the difference between your natural state and any effort you put in would be minimal - If you could change your mark I would be very surprised.

What Girls Said 2

• It really varies. Some people are 10's to say you without ever really trying. And then others will never strike you as a 10, no matter how much effort they put into themselves. And we're human, so all we can do is look and feel what we will.

• It's already hard to be an 8. With all the efforts of the world I could never be a 9or 10. Not everyone can be this beautiful

What Guys Said 2

• Part of what makes you attractive is malleable while other parts are kind of set in stone.

I think everyone can become more attractive than their starting point but I don't believe everyone can be a 9.

• A lot of models aren't really pretty they are models because they are tall thin and have a unique quality about their face that makes them stand out from the crowd. If you ever see models in their everyday day live they don't look more attractive then everybody else what I mean by that is that they don't stop traffic because they are so good looking.

• That's not always true. Sometimes they are still way better looking even without the makeup and photoshop.