Am I ugly for being a young mom?

am I ugly for being a young mom?

Most Helpful Guy

• A baby came out of that body 😱

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• Nobody with eyes is going to call you ugly. The status of you having a child or not has no bearing on that. Some people may not like the make-up choices or whatever, but it's clear you are pretty regardless, and your body is great.

Where you may run into problems is not going to be with how you look, it will simply be with the fact that some guys can't handle a single mom. I don't know why they find it so hard, I've never had a problem with it, but they seem to worry about how it will impact their ability to have fun or something. Some of the single mothers I've dated have been some of the most fun people I've known. I don't know, some people just can't get past that.

But there are people that can get past that. And you will find them. Don't let it negatively hit your self-esteem. None of it changes you as a person - you can be a good person regardless, and attractive person, a person worth knowing.

• You look good. Pretty girls usually stay pretty even if they are a mom. Just try not to let yourself go, respect you body, and you will look this amazing for a very long time.

• First thing I would say is on this level you are a young woman and a very pretty one as well. The fact you look this well is a credit to you. I had a look at pic on your profile (By the way welcome to site) because I feel it is a better pic. What do I think, well you have plenty to be proud of, well done considering you have a young child.

• Being a mother doesn't make you ugly, in fact any woman who becomes a mom and works hard at it and takes care of her child (ren) and loves and and does her best I find absolutely admirable and honorable. Mothers actually become more beautiful, their features soften, their skin becomes more radiant, even when exhausted and days without sleep from being a mom. Also they have that enchantress under the moonlight quality. At first growing up I never noticed it, but 5-6 years ago I started paying more attention and noticed the changes from before motherhood and after. Plus if a guy finds a woman unattractive because she has kids he is NOT a man! Its understandable if they're not ready to date or marry a single mother, but if he finds her unattractive because she's a mom or doesn't like responsibility then he isn't a man no matter what anyone says. I myself don't mind dating a single mother, as long as the reason for divorce, if once married, was for the husband committing adultery or dead. Otherwise I can't because in God's eyes their still married and it would put me through adultery if with her.

• Not at all you are beautiful

• not ugly at all

• What would make you think you're ugly? Not only are you beautiful, but you're a hot mama! 😉

• For being a young mom, no.
    Your make-up skills need some work though.

• Not at all!!! Wow!!

• You look great! wouldn't even believe that you're a mom lol

• No you are not ugly at all. My opinion is to go a little easier on the makeup tho

• very beautiful dear

• not at all

• Undesirable maybe, but not ugly. I mean, I personally don't find you attractive, but that has nothing to do with you having a kid.

• what do you mean by ugly? physical? the answer is no you are not, may be a little to much makeup. i cannt comment on personality since i dont know you

• Your not ugly for being a young mom. Your age is just stupid to be a mom at.

• No you are fucking not motherhood doesn't make you ugly

Besides the fact you're quite pretty you're also a mother

Don't think that way and don't let others dictate to you

• ummmmm... don't understand the question... what has being ugly (a horrible word) got to do with being a mum?

• *cough* MILF *cough*

• In my opinion I would say the hair color is a bigger turn off then you being a young mom.

• You look pretty but I'd lose the make up it looks like you over did it honestly.

• No not at all.

• Are you serious? What does ugliness have to do with being a young mother?

• not at all your really pretty. maybe a bit too much eye makeup.

• No you still are pretty

• Hell no <3

• Hell no! Not at all.

• you are dam good

• By no means are you ugly, you're very beautiful

• Not at all ugly, infcat you look like a cute barbie doll

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 9

• You are a cute girl. Being a mom doesn't affect your looks tho.

• I don't like your makeup but you're not ugly

• Ugh you're absolutely gorgeous!

• We can all only hope we look as good as you after a baby. You're beautiful. No need for insecurity. However, I do agree with the less platinum color comment.

• It's not your being a mom that makes you ugly... it's your lack of make-up skills...

• Living doll alert♡♡♡♡♡

• No you are honestly beautiful!!!

• Dye your hair a darker less platinum blonde.

• noo!!! you are way too pretty to be a young mom