Severely depressed due to feelings of inadequacy. Help?

I've come to the realization that I'm uglier than my boyfriend and most people agree. I don't know why, but this makes me want to kill myself for unknown reasons. What should I do? The thought that I'll never be good enough and the idea that everyone thinks I'm ugly (disgusting bulgy eyes, ugly teeth, fat face, under-eye circles.. etc). I look like a female Steve Buscemi. Should I save up for plastic surgery in the future?


0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

  • I think the answer to the question is incorporated in the question: people don't only love each other because of physical aspects. Ask your boyfriend why he loves you! He'll certainly say "you're a sweetheart :D"... and let that give you the strength to move on!
    2% of the ladies are pretty enough to win a "miss election"... should the other 98% be feeling bad? I don't think so :D

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Living up to the standards of others will destroy you every time. looks are not everything in this world and I know hearing that sounds like a bunch of bs but Once you learn to do things for you no one will care about your looks. Love yourself and be you. (If you) don't like how you look change it. Lace your self in items that make you feel beautiful, take baths, learn how to do your own hair/makeup, go on long walks, eat healthy, write, sing in your mirror. Do positive things for yourself instead of dwelling on the negative. It will only make you feel like shit so why not do something positive. I hope you read this and I hope many positive things happen for you on 2016:)

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

  • Maybe get someone in your league?

    0|1
    0|0
  • if plastic surgery would make you feel better then sure. why not. but why not try to change what you can naturally?

    you know. if i found a girl who was hotter than me, id be like YES! i don't really understand why your upset. :/

    0|0
    0|0
  • there will always be one hotter than the other.

    0|0
    0|0
  • But he chose you, he saw past it, and chose you

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

Loading...