Do you respect this Legendary Man?

Achievements:
- Became Immortalized
- Inspired a generation to strive for greatness
- Came from bottom to the top
- Entrepaneur
- Intelligent
- Sik Kunt
- Ladiesman
- King of Aesthetics
- Saved many lives from self loathing.
- Leader of men
Do you respect this Legendary Man?

• Yes i respect him
  • No i do not respect him
@ConsultantIsBack you aware?
OMG so much fucking disrespect.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be absolutely honest never knew who he was until I saw a question a while back - I am sure he was a legend in the bodybuilding community but I am not too sure he crossed into the mainstream.

• Thanks for MHG - I seem to have had my comment cut off - I think I said I have only heard of him from the bodybuilders on here and he seems to be a total legend in those circles.

What Girls Said 2

• Everything about that man's appearance is just gross to me. I'm sorry if he's a nice guy, but I highly doubt he is.

• i never seen him before in my life... he doesn't look like someone i can stand

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, I don't care.
    If that dude was a ladiesman, he either had lots of money, or a very smooth mouth.

• he's not a legendary or role model in my opinion.

• That douche showed people what coccaine, booze, and juicing will do to you when you have no idea of what your doing.

• WTF. This dude inspired millions of young men to self improve and better themselves.

• Get real. That dude died from a heart attack because he tried taking a short cut and failed. Maybe that's cool to emo kids but nobody else. Think about it. He was a stick thin, juiced with high dosages and gave himself a heart attack. I fail to see the inspiration. Maybe if he was still alive and successful I might be persuaded to agree with you. Just look at your poll your the only one who voted yes and the only girl that posted is not turned on by him. I'm failing to see the millions of supporters.

• From what I've been told he was a roids user so he didn't work all that hard for it. Why brag about something he couldn't obtain on his own merit? Secondly allegedly he was a massive douchebag according to people that have met him.

• "From what I've been told he was a roids user so he didn't work all that hard for it. "

This is actually a lie sprouted by people because his brother was busted for selling steroids. He actually did work hard to obtain his physique and did it naturally.

"he was a massive douchebag according to people that have met him."

Also another false. The persona he displayed online was not how he truly was. He was actually a chill dude who use to inspire millions of young men to get out there and achieve their dreams.

• So quoting return of kings really only reinforces that he was a douche because I've been on that site and it's filled with nothing but bitter women hating douchebags that just like to look at themselves in the mirror. Body building was around and popular before Zyzz and it's around still now that he's dead. He really didn't have much of an impact as I literally learned about him from this website of a couple people that can't shut up about him. You say he inspired millions yet not that many people even workout. And I doubt even a quarter of all individuals who do workout see him as an inspiration. I sure as hell don't. He is just reinforcing the stereotype that people who work out are all dumb douchebags.

• Dude i'll just leave you with this:

He "died" for us brah. He showed us the way to aesthetics, he wanted all of us to be Aesthetic and lol. That extra strength you feel when you thought you couldn't lift anymore? Zyzz is spotting you. That extra bumps you're giving your girlfriend while sexing her? That's Zyzz trolling you and phucking your sloot. That urge you get to dance and bishes be mirin'? That's Zyzz showing you the way. That sexy mofo you see in the mirror? That's not Zyzz, that's you bro... but Zyzz is right behind you, and he's smiling: he's proud of you, he's proud of your aesthetics. Don't worry brah, Zyzz has your back. And he wants you to become Aesthetic."

"Yes, everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. He didn't mean that in the sense that you had "him". He meant that you had the aesthetics, the lulz, the trolling, the intelligence, the charisma: Zyzz. You have it, make that Zyzz in you grow.

Respect the man damn it for at least this.

• From what I know he was a junkie, I mean no offence dude but dying at such a young age due to natural cause...

• He wasn't a junkie. He died because he was born with a congenital heart defect.

• Well in that case, body building and steroids can be even more dangerous

• Also I think a guy working to eradicate hunger and diseases from this world is worthy of respect instead of a body-builder who posted videos on youtube

• Primitive tool, not worthy of respect.

• You forgot to mention Great unpaid spokesman for the benefits of using steroids.