Hairy face? Gross sideburns?

Be completely honest people, how gross do they look? What can I do about them? If you saw these on a girl, would they bother you? :( should I shave them off? Bleach them?Hairy face? Gross sideburns?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe get advice of a hair stylist before making a decision.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Shave those side burns

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't think anything about them. I believe that you are making a big deal out of nothing. They look fine. Women worry about small details like that a lot more than any guy ever will.

• To no honest, it's not even something that I'd even notice.

• I don't see much of the sideburns maybe you are just exaggerating and fees ng too much about them... they are nothing to worry about.. relax...
    I am super hairy bodied guy and it sucks , I am covered in pubic hair type of hair from neck below to ankles front and back all covered. It sucks.

What Girls Said 4

• You're fine. I have a lot of hair too, so my side burns are glorious. If a guy cares about that, he's not worth caring about.

• Dont shave them, you're better off waxing them but cut them first? They're honestly not that bad

• i have sideburns too! and honestly, i want to wax it but my boyfriend said i shouldn't. dont worry about how you look, if a guy say that it looks gross, they aren't the one! trust me, a guy that judges isn't for a nice girl like you! ☺️

• :( you're right. Plus mine would just grow back thicker

• dont shave though! it's normal. lets be honest, my are really thick too! 😂😂

• Your hair growing out thicker is onky a myth.. it actually doesn't become thicker xD

• it's barely noticable

some girls grow beards and have really bad hormonal imbalances, be thankful