Would you date with me if I asked you?

How do I look would you date with me?

Would you date with me if I asked you?

Updates:
I know it is about personality but I asked it.
I am waiting for your opinions

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Your sexy as fck man. Mirin aesthetics. No homo

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you

• Show All
    • Yeah man there something wrong going on in your head if you think you are ugly. Delusional man. Should maybe talk it out with a professional

• I dont know thank you for your efforts for help :) but I am afraid also talk to A professionel :)

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• Is this a joke? Like seriously... is this a real account? Because holy hell. So hot.
    I really don't like people (anyone really...) that smoke but if a sexy guys smokes, it's RIDICULOUSLY hot.

0|1
    0|0
    • You made me so shy 😳 I find myself ugly :)

• You are attractive. I like your piercing and haircut a lot, but you have one habit that I cannot stand and that is smoking. I prefer men who are health conscious, and watch what they put into their bodies.
    I would go out with you if I never knew you smoked.

0|0
    0|0
    • I count as a runner so I care my exercises

• You'd have to ditch the cigarettes.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't like smoking, but I do like that sweater.
    It depends, if someone can make that decision on looks alone, I doubt they're worth dating (shallow)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thank you for your opinion :)

• you are a good looking guy but its not only look that matters , if girls want to date u or no depends on ur personality too , i dont include myself cuz i have a boyfriend ;)
    good luck to you ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course I know it. thank you by the way

• ur attractive so at first i thought maybe but i dont like smokers so not anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm personally for me personality either makes or breaks a persons looks.. therefore it depends how they are as a person and what would shine threw

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be a no. But it's only cause I don't 'date' oh and you're attractive so it's not that

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much :)

• No probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I like blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, depends on your personality...

0|0
    0|0