Guys, what does "too skinny" look like to you (pics)?

Which of these women to you look "too skinny", if any? What makes them too skinny to you?

1)
Guys, what does

2)

3)

4)

48

Most Helpful Guy

• None of those pics show anyone 'too skinny', I'd actually only describe the top pic as skinny.

in my opinion here's a pic of Sharni Vinson, who's NEARLY too skinny, but pulls off an amazing g bikini bod with her akinny/tones look. Very nice!
    www.gotceleb.com/.../...ni%20in%20Australia-31.jpg

What Guys Said 47

• 4 looks to be about right; perhaps her ideal weight. The first three are too slim for me but perhaps not unhealthy... they might just be very small women. I'm not seeing ribs so they're probably not dangerously skinny.

But I will say that a woman without a chest, regardless of weight, is too boyish for me.

• 1 is definitely too thin. pic 2 is very close but it looks like she's still relatively healthy... 3 and 4 are not too skinny in my opinion

• None of those are too skinny to me, but the skinniest is obviously the first one, but still hot to me.

• I would place all these women in the lower end of normal slim range - If asked about losing weight I would say absolutely no way, you are just right now.

• Personally, I think they all look great. That's exactly what I look for in a woman's body type. But that's just me.

• 1,2,3 are too skinny for me, but I don't think they are too skinny in general. You could be seeing rib cages for example. And 3 isn't too bad either. I guess I have a low tolerance for skinny girls since I'm a skinny guy haha

• 3 is a bad picture, so I can't say there.
    But the other 3 look fine. First girl seems naturally tiny, second looks like she works for it. Probably through dieting. Fourth looks like she's got good genetics and cares a little, but not too much. Probably works out and doesn't care about diet too much. I'd say 2 can chill out a bit

• I don't think any of them look "too skinny." All of them may well have just naturally slender bodies. None of them look extremely thin to me.

• None of them are too skinny.
    Their rib cage aren't super noticeable.

• this is a good example of we all have different tastes. like for me girl one is absolutely perfect... just my type and as for the comments that they need to put weight on... you know some girls are just naturally small and thats who they are. skinny does not mean they are unhealthy like most bigger girls can still jog round the block too. basically we are all born to be different and we all like different things. just be comfortable in yourself

• All except J Law look 'too skinny' in their own ways.

Girl 1 has some decent boobs but her butt is lacking and her pelvis shows.
    Girl 2 has some wide ass hips but her legs are too thin and her torso is a bit too atrophied
    Girl 3 has some thick legs but her boobs are non-existent and her butt is a plank

• 4 is the lowest threshold, especially considering that is clearly her natural weight. The ones above her are all too thin.

• 1,2&3 look too thin to me. It's a big turn off. When I can see bones in the middle of their chest that's not a good thing.

• none, they all look great to me. shouldn't lose much more weight but definitely not too skinny in my opinion.

• I wouldn't say any are too skinny. They look all within normal body weight. No.1 looks skinnier because she has small breast sizes.

• None of them are too skinny.

• 1 and 2 are a little too skinny for me, I don't want to see a collar bone, that's my limit. If I can clearly see your bone structure in your collar and shoulders then I am turned off.

• 1 and 2 are borderline, probably too skinny.
    3 and 4 look good

• The second one was a little bit to skinny. The last one was perfect.

• they're all perfect. i like the first one best

• 2 looks like she could use more muscle tone, 3rd doesn't have much curves.. 1 nice thin but looks good. 4 is the sexiest

• 1 looks too skinny.. 4 looks perfect

• Only pic 2 looks odd to me and only because of that thigh gap. 1 and 3 look like naturally slender girls to me.

• None of them.

• They are all okay. Very attractive.

• All of them are sexy

• ? that ain't skinny at all. especially 4, that's just perfect for me haha. Besides, it doesn't really matter. The only girl i've ever truly loved was a lot skinnier than all of these girls, a lot shorter too and my friends called her flat, but I still loved her more than anyone by far so looks aren't everything.

• Those women are fine to me.

• Wow J Law looks sooo damn fine, all the other girls seem nothing compared to her. The others are quite a bit skinny, but oh my god J Law's body is fucking perfect

• 1-3 seem too thin. 4 is perfect, she could stand to have a bit more weight though.

• More from Guys
    17