Am I willing to move on or remain suffering?

Last year I was in a conflict with a pretty black girl whom I loved which ended very badly. Ever since then, I rarely see her. Meanwhile, guilt and remorse consumed me over the months at work and outside work.

Deep inside of me, I was looking for a girl just like that pretty black girl whom I loved and I found her in the form of a colleague who is also pretty and black.

Time spent with that colleague was like time spent with my previous lover. However, that colleague experienced a terrible break up and I doubt that she will date me. I know she has something for me but she doesn't realise it.

I wanted to offer her a gift but the presence of her coworkers deterred me. I'm still adamant in having a date with her because such girls like her and that pretty black girl are rare for me.

My decision is if I have to move on, it will be with a girl like that colleague.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop trying to replace her, it won't be the same

0|0
    0|0
    • it's easier said than done! what solution do you propose?

• You just have to make yourself move on. Actually move on in your mind, not just with other girls who remind you of her.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• I think anon is right you are possibly trying to replace old girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • probably... but... i don't have any other choice. my previous lover was the best I could ever had. but the good thing when I spent time with that colleague, I was redeeming myself too.