Gay manager at Starbucks keeps giving me free coffee. If I take it am I obligated to anythin?

Lol like would he expect anything? I roll straight...

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a guy who works at Starbucks too and acts the same to me. I mean, he also offers me my coffee every morning, but I don't feel bad. He never asked for my number or something, he just told me that he finds me pretty. You're not obligated to anything and you can still accept the free coffees :)

Most Helpful Guy

• So what if he's gay? You are not obligated to do anything. If you wanna pay or leave a tip, go ahead. If you just wanna accept the coffee and end it there then go ahead. Not accepting the coffee is fine too. Do whatever you feel is the right thing to do.

• because i m not gay. this is very relevant to whats happening. you add nothing to this thread lol captain obvious

• Ok, sorry it didn't help. Ignore it then.

• its all good mah ninja

What Girls Said 7

• No you are not obligated to do anything. Maybe leave a tip in a jar or something.

• Don't take the coffee if you don't like him.

• No but I wouldn't take the coffee... id feel bad

• As long as you aren't leading him on or anything. Don't ask for extra cream.

• Take the free coffee. Maybe even try to boost his ego. That shits expensive.

• Accepting free coffee from gay baristas is a code among gay baristas...

• No you're not obligate to do anything...

What Guys Said 10