Do I have man shoulders?

Do I have man shoulders?
Sorry.. I didn't want to show my full body (even though it may help with proportion) but from the looks of it do I have man shoulders? I've been insecure about my shoulders since I can remember and when I ask friends/family they say no, but it may be for kindness, but since i'm on the internet, please be honest, I appreciate honesty more than kindness at this point. Sorry for coming off so vain.

• Yes (man shoulders)
    7% (2)4% (2)5% (4)Vote
  • In between (not narrow but not broad)
    52% (14)39% (22)43% (36)Vote
  • No (Narrow shoulders)
    41% (11)57% (33)52% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally not masculine shoulders. Try avoiding the negative thoughts you have about your body or anything else about yourself. Think positive. It will make you see yourself better, feel better, and more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• you're chillin bruh

0|0
    0|0
    • lol what

• Show All
    • ok thanks, i'm fine with average, but they look horrible in long sleeve shirts. :((

• different people different opinions, ultimately, it doesn't really matter. people who find you beautiful will love every part of you, as well as the vicest versa. in the end, it doesn't matter, love yourself.

• Yes absolutely. You have the shoulders of Justin Beiber, or any other man with feminine traits like small shoulders.

The real question is, do you even lift?

1|0
    0|0
  • Look narrow and feminine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all, don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all; your shoulders are daymn fine the way they are

0|0
    0|0
    • ok thanks its bee an insecurity of mine since i was... umm i'd say 11, so a while ago.

• Nope you don't have manly shoulders at all. They are very feminine.
    And I'm always brutally honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • No (Narrow shoulders)

0|0
    0|0
  • No you don't...

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your input

• cantt see much , but no , i dont think so

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks and yeah sorry, not a huge fan of putting myself out there on the internet :x

• No (Narrow shoulders)

0|0
    0|0
  • dafuq?

hell no.

Just look at bodybuilders lol

0|0
    0|0
    • lol true that makes me feel better XD

• No you have perfectly fine lady shoulders , and they are smooth hairless as well :p

0|0
    0|0
    • haha well u wouldn't be able to tell in a picture but thanks

• what wouldn't i be able to tell in a picture? smooth hairless shoulders? well its clearly visible.. NO hair.

• what kind of crazy insecurities are those? do you women make an insecurity out of everything?

0|0
    0|0
    • well during teenage years we do.

• Show All
    • lol i'm not 11

• i'm 14

What Girls Said 4

• For me, these are man shoulders: www.thatsoyoo.com/FashionImages/1_DilemmaMain.jpg

Your shoulders are nothing like that xd
    So please, don't pollute your mind with such a unbased beliefes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha omg those are :x

• ROFL. These shoulders totally are man shoulders. How'd you find these? Did you try looking for girls with man shoulders before or you just happened to notice?

• @DBAOracle I actually googled man shoulders :P but it still took some time to find exactly what I'm looking for :P

• Not at all...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I think I got the insecurity from mean girls lol.

• You sound like Regina George

0|0
    0|0
  • Your shoulders look normal, not to worry. :) I happen to posses "man shoulders" but it helps since I play hockey.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooh. Well do you think I could pull off something like halter tops, i'm terrified to touch anything thats sleeveless or that has straps. Sometimes even long sleeves too.
      thehunt.insnw.net/.../...486835e8c70a1f65f5c0d.jpg
      ^ I was thinking about buying something like this online, but I'm not sure. Do you think it might look good on my figure? xc

• Show All
    • Thank you :))

• You are very welcome. :)