Honest rate please?

Honest rate please?

Most Helpful Guy

• oooooh... an easy 8.5! You have a very pretty, open, friendly face which counts for a lot - your hair doesn't flatter you at all in the first pic but looks way better in the second two, so keep doing that!

It's not going to be news to you that you're probably a pound or two heavier than your ideal weight but honestly, I don't think it matters. What matters more than anything is proportion and yours are perfect. I'm not sure how to put this more delicately so let's just call it what it is - you have fantastic boobs! Though you less of a granny cut bra so it doesn't show, max support just isn't sexy go be brave and go shopping! But bra aside, exceptional boobs, cute legs, good hair (in the second two), pretty face and perfect proportions, there's really nothing not to like. If your weight bothers you then I'd strongly recommend you take up running two or three times a week, not only will it shed a few pounds, more importantly it will really tone you up and I'm sure you'd make yourself proud. But if you're happy with your weight good for you - you're a very attractive girl just the way you are. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a nice looking lady. You're nice and healthy. A little on the fluffy side but there's nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 43

• You are beautiful! You have very mesmerizing eyes and you seem like you have a cheerful and playful demeanor that your pictures give the impression of. And while your not a "skinny" girl your body is certainly nothing to be ashamed of as you still have a nice figure. Keep up the good work and be comfortable in your own skin! :)

• Very pretty face. Real cute! Could use a bit of slimming down but nothing major. I'd say 6.5 - 7

• You're definetely attractive especially your lovely smile.
    Your figure is great and you don't need to alter it.

If you were looking to be absolutely flawless (and I want to reiterate that you are already very attractive) then you maybe try getting some exercise - it would reduce facial fat and improve your looks slightly.

However I would certainly put you above average. If you are insecure about anything then please understand it's in your head - you look great.

• I think very pretty in the girl next door type of way

• You have some cute and sexy qualities 7/10
    love your legs and boobs by the way would love to just slap your sexy legs around and kiss them yummy.

• You look good, i'd say an 8.

• abiout a 6.

i think if you got fit you can hit 7 to 8 even.

here's the issue, the more attractive the judge is, the harsher the rating... a fat person can't be picky so they rate higher than someone more attractive would rate

• you have a pretty face. but your a big girl. its at the point that i think a lot of guys wouldn't mind. but i just dont like fat at all. and im really skinny too so you know. you dont look bad. and you look like a nice person.

• You look good

• 3, not my type.

• Love your big eyes.

• 7/10 love the eyes, and a sweet smile.

• You look gorgeous. I'd give you a 9.

• You look really cute!

• 7/10 I would say!

• I say very pretty

• 4/10sh average ish

• You're cute and have great eyes.

• i would say nice, fresh, clean looking girl...

• A Perfect 9

• You came here to get opinions so...
    why haven't you worked out if you care so much what other people think?

You could go 10/10 if you lose weight.

• 8.5/10 imho

• 08/10 you have nice face.. I love cubby body type.. and you have sexy V

• looking gorgeous, quite curvy.. i like it..

• You're cute 7/10

• Dreamy eyes and very super beautiful legs

• You are pretty

• Looks an 8 to me.

• you're sweet and beauty. i like your smile, always smile like that ;)

• You look super friendly. Super pretty and my fave thing lol is busty hehe

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 9

• Very charming!

• 6ish... I suppose😁

• YOUR FACE IS SO GORGEOUS. I LOVE YOUR EYES AND U LOOK SO SWEET I WISH I COULD BE YOUR FRIEND IRLYOUR HAIR LOOKS SO SOFT AND YOU HAVE A CUTE SMILE!!!

• Tbh I find you to be very average. I like you're eyes doe.

• You're very pretty and have good face symmetry!

• I'll say 6 or 7

• I don't like giving rates but you're really pretty. You have beautiful eyes :)

• I think you're average, it's not a bad thing, I'd say 7/10 or is it 5/10? I'm not sure what the rating is for average

• Beautiful girl!