Beanie or no beanie?

Beanie or no beanie?

Does it look good or does it look gay?

• Beanie
  • No beanie
  • No opinion / see poll

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks very, very gay. . . and that is the polite way of expressing that sentiment.

• Well thank you kind sir

• Anything other than an honest opinion would be a disservice to you. At this point, the male vote is 8-0 against the beanie, so. . .

What Girls Said 1

• I think it looks better without, but it doesn't look bad (or gay) with it. However, I'd say if you're gonna wear the beanie, make sure its cold out, otherwise it will look really out of place.

• What about the radio strap?

• Well I mean its part of the uniform, right? I think it looks good. The entire uniform in itself suits you.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think it's a sign of homosexuality or anything like that. If you like it and could be useful for cold weather then go with it. If not, think of another type of clothing.

• I don't like hats but you do need it for winter. Not getting a cold and having your hair fall out is somewhat more important than vanity in this regard.

• I think no beanie

• No it does not look homosexual... go without tho! U look good without!

• Hair is too short. Grow it longer.

I always figure people cut their hair short like that because they are having trouble with Lice. Just saying..,