Guys, What's a " pretty " girl?

What equal's a pretty girl to you? I hope this question make's sense, I'm just trying to understand what guy's think make's a girl pretty/attractive, epsically in the face.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty= attractive face
    For me

• Yes but what is an attractive face?

• He just wants any picture, doesn't have to be of you, it's like if I asked you what do you consider pretty?

What Guys Said 11

• well there is the obvious societal standards, and then there are girls who are pretty based beyond more than physical appearance. I don't know how to explain this shit over the internet, I need more time.

• Honestly I think a lot of guys would have different criteria for "Pretty" - I think it is as well not to dwell on it.

• I'm aware of that but that's why i'm asking because i want to know what a few people's definition of pretty is to see the differences and similarities (:

• A pretty face and smile, or my opinion of one, whatever that is. lol! AND a decent figure (not to over weight).

• What is a pretty face?

• Just my opinion of one. A nice smile, I'm a hypocrite because I had very very crooked teeth when I was a teen to about 22, BUT also straight are attractive.

At any rate, I just can't put my finger on it. Each guy has his only opinion of beauty, but as long as she takes care of her body she'll be fine with the guys.

• Smile, smith soft skin, good teeth kinda weird but have noticed a pretty girl with a good figure but her teeth were bad and yellow. Would be fine if it wasn't something I had to stare at all the time. Good hygiene. Eyes.

• For me, I love really pretty eyes!

• For me I've found that self confidence is very sexy. A girl comfortable with herself is a better companion than someone with self doubt.

• I can try to explain I guess...
    pretty eyes
    long silky hair
    perky nose

Body:
    Nice looking breasts,
    flat belly
    firm ass and sexy legs

• Soft, big features. Big eyes, big lips, round face, nice dark eyebrows, etc...

My perfect girls would probably be a thicker Emma Roberts. Her face is gorgeous, perfect almost. But she is a little skinny. If she packed on a few lbs, damn...

• Pretty eyes, smile, and a nice laugh.

• I don't know about definition but good looking I think

• definition? wtf