Girls, What do you get from this?

Anything that pops out your mind, say it. It doesn't matter. My self esteem is 10/10. My hair is purposely bad by the way. I was trying to make a point with the don'tjudgemechallenge thing.
Girls, What do you get from this?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you play water polo?

• No. Weights and Break dance.

• Well thanks for the tips. I don't take that seriously since I am also studying biology and I do what I can but yeah. It's an old picture and I have been working out on the shoulders by the way.

What Girls Said 8

• Great smile, pretty teeth, pretty eyes, I even like the hair. Sound like your confident too which anybody likes confidence. If you're trying to see if people point out your acne... EVERYBODY has had it at one point or another and it can be easily overlooked when you have so many other wonderful features... Especially if you have a bangin personality. :)

• well honestly some girls are scared of pointing it out so I'm letting them right now if they decide to.
      Women about 30 or more years at most they always mention it to one of my family members if close. I get mad because I sometimes think they can't live with acne and I'm happy with it and they still think I have a problem with it. That's the part that makes me mad, others thinking I am sad.

• Well screw what other people think. If you're happy in your skin that's all that matters!! :)

• YouR hair is actually quite good lookin. You gotta was your bod with like dove skin care products :)

• i think you seem like a wonderful person! keep being yourself

• You have bad skin sorry that comes up with my mind first tbh. Then nice eyes, nice hair, nice teeth. You look cute! I would date you haha

• I would need to listen to that in person haha.
      To be fair. I try my hardest to fix it and nothing works.

• Oh okay but it's not a deal breaker at all! Don't care about that too much babe. You are cute

• Try to get the acne on the down low a little but you're pretty damn hot, huge potential but the acne is too much personally.

• You don't know how much rage I get for that idea. If I didn't have acne I would have a few girls following me but just one thing that can change anytime isn't enough for them to even try to talk to me. I swear I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hate thinking that girls are like that.

Like I hate you right now but you would have to understand that it's 7 years of that idea.

• hahah nah I know what you mean but you asked for my opinion. Everything else is on point and it wouldn't be something that would stop me from talking to you but it is something that would make the 10/10. If you do try to look after your skin then that's cool.

• I probably dislike only your nose, anyway I used to have acne as well and my back was so painful, hope yours will get better x

• I like the hair color and your eyes.

• Wow, nice back light back color