Is this too skinny and how to gain weight?

• Too skinny
  • Perfect.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's almost perfect, but you still need to work out more on your muscles.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like the pose. i never like those on women or Men. Anyhow thats basically my body and i've got tons of energy and am very healthy, so no its not 'too skinny'. In the way that counts. Some people might not like it aesthetically, but they are not my concern.

What Guys Said 10

• If i actually saw a girl like that, I'd be scared that I'd accidentally snap her arms just by sneezing on them :'(

Really unfortunate that there are still girls who go through phases of suffering and starvation to get a body like this...

• I think a bit on the skinny side - Gaining weight do loads of research and check the net to find a site with advice that suits your needs.

• Perfect! The pose is just making her look skinny. She's got nice toned legs, a slim waist and healthy looking arms. Just my type actually!

• Way too skinny for me!

• I mean it's still better than being fat af lol

• It's too skinny for me.

• eat and lift. where you stimulate your muscle is where the meat will go

• I think yes and get some weight gainers

• Much and much fast food

• I'd say too skinny

What Girls Said 1

• It's fine, she obviously fit so she probably just has a naturally small frame (ectomorph I think it's called?)