Girls, rate these two guys facially? who has better facial genetics? Is that even possible to tell? how can guy 2 improve?

Guy 2 is 18 by the way.
Girls, rate these two guys facially?who has better facial genetics? Is that even possible to tell?how can guy 2 improve?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• you literally ask this question for a lot of times. a lot. how your looks doesn't really matter but guy 1 and 2 look pretty similar tbh. some girls might find guy 1/2 attractive bcs of what are they attracted to, like hair color, skin color and hair. it depends.

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you think of someone who says that they think guy x has the better in general or guy y has the better face in general? I mean to them x or y may be better... but is there any way to know who is better looking facially to the MAJORITY of women? Is that even possible to know?

• Show All
    • Would you say 50 50 prefer white
      Guys vs other races? How to know?

• again, no one would ever know. billions of people live in this world. impossible to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• One is white, the other Indian. White guy wins genetically, by default.

1|0
    1|0
    • How sad -_-

• @DivaMonae

This fucking tool posts his pictures every other day. He can go to hell.

What Girls Said 2

• Guy 2 can't improve because he's perfect 😍
    And is the better looking one 👍

0|1
    0|1
  • Guy 1 is better looking

0|3
    0|0
    • Do you think guy 1 can look as good if he had similar grooming and lighting?

• Show All
    • Would you say Francisco Lachwoski has a better face than Tyson Beckford?

• 😉😉😝😋😅😅

What Guys Said 3

• I think they are two different types guy 2 looks mature that guy 1 so some girls would like guy 1 and some would like guy 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a straight male but I think guy 1 would attract more girls. The second one isn't bad looking though. They're both good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look like PHAGGY pretty boys but guy 2 looks more manly so him

1|0
    0|1