Girls, How do I look (reloaded), ladies only please! mid 40's male?

Simple question... using a scale of 1-10... How do I look?

Leave any comments you like.. I'm thick skinned and know most of the people on here are in their 20's and not likely attracted to a man my age!

• 9 or better (stunning)
  • 8 (very attractive)
  • 7 (attractive)
    Vote C
  • 6 (above average)
    Vote D
  • 5 (average)
    Vote E
  • 4 (below average)
    Vote F
  • 3 (well below average to ugly)
    Vote G
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
A bit flattered and surprised at the ratings, but thanks for participating. More input on which photo's work best is also appreciated.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like the scary dad in the second picture, haha. But overall, you seem like fun. I think these would be good dating site pictures (if you were planning on doing that)

• you read my mind... I'm trying to thin down to 3 pics for a profile... I've given up on my 32 year old girlfriend and am ready to start looking for someone else!

• Good on you for being ready to start something new. I think you're smart in choosing conversation starters, like picture 1 and 3. I don't think picture 2 is bad, you might seem a little intimidating to some though. But it's not an unflattering picture and shows off your bathroom.

• Thanks for mhg :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm younger than you by quite a bit, but if my Mum brought you home I'd be so stocked for her because you are a good looking guy

• I would feel creepy answering this since i'm 15 it feels weird