I think this is the perfect face with no flaws. Why do you guys think?

I think this is the perfect face with no flaws. Why do you guys think?

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Girl

• She is an beautiful woman! However, everyone has different taste of what is perfect.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Everyone had their own taste but for me she looks great but not perfect. Her eyes r a bit too big to match the rest of her face. Her lips r a bit to big/plump. And her chin is not quite shaped right. Needs a bit more triangle like shape. But still she is very good looking. I'm just saying what I can see would improve her looks

3|1
    0|0
  • she is good looking but everyone has their own tastes in beauty. she is far from perfect in my opinion

2|1
    0|0
  • Face is too squished vertically
    Eyes slightly too big
    Lips are odd shape or too big

Or a combination of those things.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's not really a perfect.. its more like a range. How do we even know what perfect is. For it to be perfect 7 billion people have to agree with you

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that what people can do to photos gives us all an unrealistic expectation of perfection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aishwarya rai ;P

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me, those lips are too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lips r a bit too big. Boom.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is gorgeous, but you can always find something. But damn... it's hard here. She is 10/10 for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's pretty but no not perfect and not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • its Aishwarya Rai Indian film actress

0|0
    0|0
  • Indeed, there's nothing I would change of that face

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say the lips are much too big and the face is a little too short. It's out of balance so she looks too childlike for true beauty.

This is closer to perfect for me.

img2.timeinc.net/.../grace-kelly-768.jpg

0|1
    3|0
    • Yeah, I thought the lips were a little big. The woman in the picture here with the red background is a lot more beautiful.

• Ya she looks good

1|0
    0|0
    • Most beautiful looking?

• Ya I'd say so

What Girls Said 3

• Aishwarya rai lol. She was miss world/mis universe for a reason. She used to be so pretty way back when, but she isn't aging too gracefully.

hedymag.com/.../kiqohfm0da4lyobtwjhp.jpg

Hedy Lamarr ^^ this woman is damn near perfection and was considered the most beautiful during her time.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is indeed, beautiful but perfect no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her nose is too small
    Her eyes are roo big
    I don't like her chin
    Or her orange skin

Everyone has a different perception of beauty

0|0
    0|0