Should I dye my hair brown?

While I love my natural blonde hair, I feel like I need a change. Do you guys think I look better as a blonde or brunette? Leave your opinions, thanks! http://tinypic.com/r/2lny87s/9

• Stay blonde!!
  • Go brunette!
  • Other (leave opinion below)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look stunning in your profile pic - You look cute for your age in the question pics - Very very close but I would favour blonde

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it from me, DO NOT dye your hair. It is so pretty!!! I have been dying my hair since I was a teenager and now as I approach my 30's, I wish I hadn't. I have had every hair color under the moon and my hair is falling out from all of that dye over the years. I wish I had never started dying it. It's best to stay the way God made you. I learned the lesson the hard way and hope you never have to learn it.

What Guys Said 7

• both looks great, but I generally prefer darker hair colours so I would choose that

• No you shouldn't. You look gorgeous just like you are and natural is always better.

• Blue eyes 😶
    by the way brunette will also look good on you but blonde is best

• Blonde hair looks great on you, keep it like this :D

• Stay blonde!!

• Brunette would be awesome

• Stay blonde!!

What Girls Said 2

• Both are gorgeous so give the brunette a go!!!

• strawberry blonde