How do I get rid of marks?

i used to be depressed and the depression led to cutting, i stopped cutting this time last year, im not depressed anymore, I got help.
most of my marks are gone, but i have a mark on my leg, how do i get rid of cutting marks?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You just put some concealer on that.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh honey I had the same problem, hang in there okay?
    And as for the scars you can pick up some of that scar gel from Walgreen's or wherever and it should help, I don't know if any way to completely remove cutting scars though.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Scars, especially ones made witha sharp blade, will fade over time. It takes time though. Until then, dont worry about it. I have 3 heavy scars on my chin and jaw from some accidents when I was younger. they are almost healed now, but it will simply take time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if there is a way. I have learned to live with mine. (On my shoulders.) Every time I see them I am reminded that I never want to return to that part of my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is still there after a year - It may be time to consult a dermatologist - It may be expensive but it might give you some peace of mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... sometimes you can't. Plastic surgery might be the only possible option.

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiance has them. Unfortunately, they never really go away, but they fade.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Shea butter, that's what I use

0|0
    0|0