What percentage of the world prefers white guys vs other races? IS the Internet mostly white?😅 lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• Beuty standards of today are like "white is right", so more people will get this mindset and subconciously like white people more. 😏
    I don't know, but I think the internet (as in dating profiles, account on sites like GaG, etc.) has more users from U. S and Europe, and both having a high % of white people, it makes it seem like the internet is mostly white.
    I don't know for sure, I'm just guessing. 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about the percentage, but it seems like people of all aces would never NOT want to date whites. And I have observed that a lot of non-whites actually feel this sense of accomplishment when they get a white partner.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• To be totally honest I don't know because I don't know how accurate a reflection of the world online is - Demographics would probably back up your statement, I could be wrong when I say that the majority of wealth is owned by the whites and they would tend to be online so therefore the majority race on the internet would be white (Of course total disclaimer here just logic of the top of my head nothing to back it up)

• Yes, the internet is mostly white because white people actually have the money for computers and internet connections. Cheap smart phones have increased minority usage of the web, but it's still a white world online. That said, there are quite a few black people on this site.