How do I look? Got to admit this was done professionally?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your a perfect ten!

• Nah, one learns to hide those parts that take off from 10.

What Guys Said 22

• you posted before a pic of laura vandervoort saying it's you.

now you have this girl you change through her nudes all the time. how about prooving that this is you? if that's really you and you post all those pics then it shouldn't be a problem posting a selfie holding a note with your GAG username and age on it

• proving*

• My avatar has changed. I put up a picture of myself without any makeup. Just plain old me. I'm not so hot am I? Just another girl. Are you happy that I'm not looking like some stripper? I don't look so hot do I? I claim it is the type of picture that you objected to. Would you object to the one I just put up?

• I was nice with you on your first question. then you posted a pic of someone which is not you but you pretended otherwise and now it's my fault for asking a proof this time? don't go blame other people for the mistakes you did.

this is a waste of time. all I needed to say is in my opinion I posted here. do it or ignore it, idc.
      I can post my opinion wherever I want. don't like it? there is a block button. don't waste your time writing another wall of text

• The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

• I think that if I were in SF I would like very much to get to know you. You have a gorgeous body, and judging from were you work (part time) I think you know it. You also have a beautiful face.

Honest answer, upon seeing the picture you have linked here, my first reaction was - "I want to taste!"

You look absolutely delicious.

• Wow you should be my publicity man. Thank you

• That impression was reinforced when I saw the darker picture where you are lighted from your left side. You have a lot of great pictures in that line-up.

• Was the photographer male or female? If it was a guy, did you feel comfortable going nude for him to shoot pics of you? The picture is very beautiful by the way.

• It was a guy. I never thought of female. Honestly it never crossed my mind. That's the best question I ever had regarding these photos cool thank you

• You look like it's about 8 a. m. on a Saturday, you just woke up, but you're ready for another round.

• Very sexy photograph

• Thank you very much that nice of you

• I don't know what your career is but you are certainly beautiful enough for modelling.

• you look good. nice pic

• Sexy I would say

• I like what I see. Very sexy

• You look good.

• you look wonderful

• OMG, you're hot!

• fake as hell!

• any chance of exchanging some pics with me?

• I would have to talk with you privately get to know you

• too skinny for my taste

• you look hot and pretty !!!

everything seems perfect...

• Really great body, not gonna lie. How's the personality though?

• Looks nice but I prefer brunettes.

• Pretty darn hot , absolutely gorgeous

• 10/10 I am mad for you babes

• omg! are u a pornstar?

• umm your face

What Girls Said 2