Guys, would you mind to date a girl with a body like mine?

Okay so I'm Anna and I'm 13. My shoulders are broad and so is my back :(. And I'm not an athletic! I don't do any sports. My shoulders make me look strong and kinda big. And that's exactly what I don't want. I'd love to wear dresses and croptops but they make me feel like a man. I'm okay with my lower body but my upper body is horrible especially my back. I'm so jealous when I look at those girls wearing those tanktops with their sexy narrow shoulders. I believe in getting bigger boobs soon so my broad shoulders might look smaller. Or maybe to get some hips so I can get a hourglass figure or something. I'm still young so my body can still transform. But anyways what do you guys think of my body? Do you guys mind the shoulders?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• "Okay so I'm Anna and I'm 13" let me stop you right there, im 24 so ama get the fuck out of here, thank you and good bye

What Guys Said 20

• I wouldn't date you because you're 13, but if Honey Boo Boo's mama can get a man, then anyone can get a man.

assets.nydailynews.com/.../honey-boo-boo.jpg

• I mean with a body like mine. Well in other words would you date a girl with broad shoulder like the mine?

• Sorry, I can't answer that question. My brain can't sexually evaluate anyone under the age of 18. What I can say though, is that broad shoulders, in a general sense, will be much preferable to any physical feature Honey Boo Boo's mama has to bring to the table. Therefore, if she can get a man, you can definitely get a man.

Also, professional female athletes have the broadest shoulders of any lady, and they still get dates. Ask Serena

• I think there's nothing wrong with ur shoulders. U look beautiful already! I can only imagine how gorgeous u will be in a few years! Ur a lucky girl to have a body like that. And ur right I'm pretty sure ur gonna grow into a very nice hourglass shape. And that is the best anyone can hope for!

• In your teens give your body to develop - For your age you are totally normal and as I said in previous question at your age be super careful type of pictures you post.

• Im sure guys you go for will find you attractive. You have a nice body and it will get better when you get older. Your shoulders make you look curvy, its good

• Dude your 13 what are you doing on this site

• Because I'm 13 it doesn't mean you don't have to respect me. I'm a girl not a 'dude'. And why is it weird to be on this site at my age? I'm only asking for an opinion wich is really normal.

• I don't think your body is an issue.

• You're 13.

You should not be worried about this shit because you have a lot more growing to do

• What he said, you're body isn't even fully developed yet. You'll get older, taller, bigger, smaller, it just depends. Let nature takes it's course

• That's the worst time to ask opinions, finish growing up a little. I look completely different from 10 years ago and so will you in the future

• You need to wait until your body is fully developed. As for now I don't see any thing wrong with your body.

• I can't see anything you need to worry about. the guys will like your body

• you have a nice ass tbh
    yes i would

• You are way too young for me. I could be your dad.

• I am worried about your posture in the second pic.. also you're 13 so I won't rate ur body

• trust me, guys in highschool aren't looking at your shoulders

• nice body, nice ass, yes I'd date you and wait for you to turn legal age :P

• I fail to understand what's wrong in your body that would stop some guy from dating you!

• You are 13, you shouldn't be worried at all.

• messsage me to your help, i can u help

• Heck yes, you are sexy 😍

• Too young for me to comment