Any of you guys think this look is attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my goodness, she is absolutely stunning. This woman could pull off almost any look. And great make up.

And I'm super disappointed that women are still required to have long hair to be seen as pretty for a lot of guys. And if this is you, I'm really sorry we have so many asshole guys on the site that said some really stupid things.

• Because no woman ever said that men with long hair aren't attractive. *rolling of the eyes to the point where they pop out of the sockets* There are quite a few guys who like short hair on a female. Like me. And I have heard a looooooooooooot of women say long hair is not attractive on a man.

There are many, many requirements for someone to be viewed as attractive. Or are you saying that you view every single man alive as attractive? No. You don't. Because it's not something you control.

• thanks for mhg @MsAnon :)

• lol wait... haha, at the real @MsAnon I was making up a username for the QA. Oops

What Guys Said 45

• She looks like a dirty q-tip.

www.nickcampos.com/.../Head-ear-Copy.jpeg

Strong resemblance. I date women.. not q-tips. Unattractive.

• Very funny *says sarcastically* not. That is mean. She was asking if it looked good not if she looked like a q-tip!!

• @consultantisback
      @polocrew

Frick off AHAHAHHAHA dead man. Sitting here dead.

• "age:13" strong everything

• i think it's very attractive especially on this type of person. different haircuts suit different people and this one definitely suits you (or whoever this person is)

• I really like the necklace thing. Sorta yeah. I'm not personally that fond of red lipstick, but all in all, she is attractive, to me.

• Not at all sorry

• ... the very-short-hair is something that takes a lot of getting used to for me for whatever reason; which is odd because I have about the same length hair right now. To be fair, I prefer my hair longer; I cut it short so I can wear a hat during winter without it messing my hair up.

• I don't care for it. And I do like some short hair styles on girls (like pixie cuts), but not this short.

• only certain woman can actually pull it off but yea, the woman is the pic is attractive!

• Nope, not at all!

• Some girls can make it work, but generally it's not my type.

• I love the hair - I am not sure about the amount of make up.

• Not to me but it can go well on some women.

• No..
    Just no

• you can pull it off cause you're attractive already

but in my opion, women look best with long hair

• It's a bit too short for me. I've been attracted to girls who have short hair before but not that short sorry. Look up the song "korean jesus" on youtube, the blonde girl with short hair I actually find really attractive. But i'd say her hair (chelsea debo) is the shortest I'll ever go.

• you are very pretty

• Not really unless you are going for a lesbian look.

• Depends on the girl but preferebly not..

• ehhh, i typically don't dig it

• On the right type of face, yes, very attractive

• I don't like the hair style.

• nope not particularly

• I prefer long hair but she is still very attractive.

• No, I don't.

• Not at all tbh

• No it looks like she had a hard time in prison and just got out

• It is not a look just anyone can pull off but I do like it

• Not overly but I'd give anyone a chance. We can't see your face doe

• Eh, I would smash, but not date... Sorry just being honest. You are really pretty though, especially considering you can pull off the shaved head look. But I bet you would look better with hair.

• she is pretty but no i dont like that hair style i like long flowing hair

• Not me. It screams 'avoid, she's unstable!'

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 10

• Me! 🙋🏻😍
    I think she's literally so pretty, for real!

• I want that choker so bad smh but I feel like she would look better with long hair.

• She is beautiful. I would never want to wear my hair like that though. I have seen women shave their heads in the summer just like that though and I'm like: "What? Really?"

• I know I'm not a fan. Curse you Latino culture that really puts emphasis on long, flowing hair!

• Not my style but she is super good 👍

• You have nice features. But long hair is the shit like it never gets old. And my long hair means everything to me lmao so I would never be able to go as short as you.

• As a girl, I wouldn't cut my hair like that, but it's cute and takes a lot of courage. I don't think many guys would be into it though :/

• it looks good on this girl.
    I like it on pink too

• No I wouldn't want to look like that

• I don't know why but it reminds me of miley cyrus