I just had a baby 8 months ago and I'm trying to get my body back in shape. I still have a long way to go but how do I look so far?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn good.. I wouldn't have any complaints seeing that as is.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're getting there, just keep working out and you'll get there.

What Guys Said 18

• Getting there - Take your time and stay healthy - Getting back in shape and staying healthy can be enjoyable - I lost 47lbs over last 5 months it was a nice slow steady 2/3 lbs a week and I had no hard/fast targets but the benefits for myself are great.
    Do it for yourself, no one else, you look really well so far, good job.

• Thanks so much!! Congrats to you!

• Pretty good. Keep up the good work. You are almost there.

• You look like you are doing very good after 8 months. If you continue exercise and a healthy diet your gonna be back to your old self in no time! And breastfeeding helps TONS to of course! Good job :) (And congratulations :)

• do they have a stretch mark cream? i dont think anyone would care. its a natural thing. but still you know. i dont really have much to compare it to so im not really sure how to gauge it. compared to some women after they have a baby though it looks like your doing really well.

• There is a lot of work to do.. sorry. Thats why i want a girlfriend who also doesn't want kids just like me

• You definitely look like you're getting there, keep it up! It looks like all you really have left is some loose skin/fat (which will tighten up with eating healthy and some exercise, and some time). Keep up the good work!

• You look like a woman that's had a baby and is still sexy as hell don't be ashamed of a little loose skin it comes with becoming a mother

• Good progess... Having a baby can lead to a toll on rhe body... But you're going good and you need to keep it up. Would love to see more of your body when it's toned up...

• You look fine

• That boob grab your doing looks good

• You look wonderful.

• For being 8 months post baby, you're doing really well

• Start working out and diet correctly :)

• I am. I've lost 50 pounds so far

• Looks actually pretty good already.

• its fine sexy body don't worry

• looking good there...

• You still look good to me

• For 24, not bad, not good, but, not bad either

What Girls Said 1

• You're getting close!