Who is your favourite Celebrity girl and why?

Natalie Portman
Jennifer Aniston

Shannon Dotherty

Beyonce

Rhhianna
Anne Hathaway

Megan Fox

Selena Gomez

Taylor Swift

Feel free to mention any celeb chick you like.

That makes sense. I liked most of these chicks when they were 20 lol but everyone gets older

Most Helpful Guy

• Eva Green cuz DAMMNNNNN

• Me too. Plus she loves getting those titties out

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 11

• Out of these in the pictures above, I'd say Natalie Portman and Megan Fox, but otherwise, it's Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba.

• Jolie no alba yes

• No its because ahe was funeling her brother's hog. Dont be taken in by her PR machine

• Well, I believe her...

• I see a certain point (s) to this question - Okay to be serious of those pics I would choose I think it is a close tie between Natalie Portman and Selena Gomez.

• Yes, I noticed you really picked hard nipple shots too... haha. Which is hot, girls don't often think so but hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of and its hot.
    Anyway, I think Natalie Portman would be the most interesting and likely grow into capturing your admiration the best. However, Megan Fox is just super sexy and hot but the plastic surgery is a red flag and not attractive. I bet you she is the most insecure of the bunch

• Yeah I kinda felt the plastic surgery on Megan Fox was like taking a masterpiece and scribbling over it.

• Love me some Sofia Vergara. Dear lord, haha.

Out of these chicks, I'll go with Rihanna. She's flying her freak flag high in the sky, and I dig that👍

Funny thing, I always hear Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway, but I have no idea who they are or why they're famous. I'm not really impressed looks-wise, but I'm more just confused as to what catapulted them into fame.

• Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway are great actress's plus beautiful women who dont need to employ the kind of PR machine that others do they just rely on their acting skills. Rachael McAdams is another one. If you think about Halle Berry before she became a mega star and won an Oscar she just plodded along from movie to movie putting in solid performances everytime.

• Yeah dude not the one out in the cinema but the last three which are actually the first three lol

• Man, that Star Wars shit has me all confused, haha. I'll just wait until George Lucas is dead and then watch them sequentially. Gonna be weird going from high tech and then back to campy, cheesy special effects, but that's the main thing I like about the old Star Wars flicks, haha.

• Right now, Lauren Cohen 😍

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../lauren1.gif

• I'd go for Charlize Theron she's such a beauty and her acting is just wow! Too bad she isn't getting offered a lot of roles. She's in the upcoming movie huntsman.

• Cara deleveighn

• All of them are looking old lol. I already see some of the wrinkles coming in. They are ok. If I were to choose out of all of them, I would choose Selena

• Hahaha... loving the selection of pics... nipples on almost every one!

• I see what you did there... lol