Am I really that unattractive?

Am I really that unattractive?

I am so tired of feeling this way🖕🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. But you do look a little younger than 18 to me. That hair must be tough to take care of.

• I'm in my early 20s :p

Most Helpful Girl

• NO YOU'RE SO CUTE WTF. Your features are soft, you have big eyes, really good skin, thick eyebrows, and don't EVEN get me started on your hair. You're seriously so adorable, stop lol.

What Guys Said 27

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...1-b8b0-dfee873d1064.jpg Naw since you have a soft feminine face, good skin and some sexy curly hair going for ya 😍😍 so you look pretty damn good in my eyes.

• Heck, what have you been drinking? unattractive? the girl in the pic aka you? you are a beautiful young lady there. That is my perception :) you have great features, lovely hair, an enchanting smile...

• No, you are not. You have a cute pixie face, which for many people is - in and of itself - a major turn-on.

• You look fairly average (a bit over that though, actually), which also means you aren't below average.

• I think you look really cute

• Not at all, Unattractive especially since it looks like a Bare/no make-up picture. I do think that the hair style or the amount of it, might be taking away from your beauty/distracting?

• Are you implying I have too much hair? Lol

• Yeah, it's kind of overwhelming your pictures. I think there are better styles/cuts to complement you beauty/facial features.

• No. You're not unattractive. Of course, we're not all supermodels either. But there are people out there who will appreciate our beauty, and love us for who we are.

• What the hell are you on about? You look great just the way you are

• No, you're cute.

• I dont think you are ugly, you are just average

• Ugh.. no? Is this a trick question? You're at least 7/10. Easily. I'm sure all dressed up and you'd be 9/10.

• What? Your cute. If. Ever feeling insecure about your body just work out and get into fitness because it gives you a huge confidence booster

• Why do you feel unattractive?

• All the attractive guys never ask me out

• Yeah... no.

• You have a really cute face, i think you'd suit straight or slightly curly hair (like straight till the last few inches then some slight curls) better in my opinion, unless that's just the way your hair is

• I would say average

• Girl you're cute!! You're crazy if you don't think you're attractive.

• No. ;). You are just like really pretty so. :D.

• you arent!!! you look like a cutee girlll *.* take that out of your head. u look amazing ;)

• yes very much so

• You look naturally and above average. Maybe there are some jealous people around you?

• What makes you believe I am surrounded by jealous people? The way I feel?

• I've been told from the negative people my face is pretty, never actually been told I was ugly, it was more along the lines of ridiculing my weight.

• Which I lost lol

• Noooo not at all

• No you're pretty attractive

• to find a bf? no

• I don't think so but not my type

• That doesn't make sense. Very cute. It's all in your head. Not your looks.

• You don't look bad, 2nd pic is better though

What Girls Said 13

• without any makeup and you look like that^^
    I have curly hair like you and I know it can look puffy a bit in pics under the sun although it isn t really.
    you can moisturize it more and use mousse to give it more volume if you want.
    your eyebrows are naturally curved? if no have you tried them just straight?
    although they look good on you (just a bit too curved :P)
    I have nthng to add honestly, you re cute and sweet :)

• Oh you're the guy who referred to us as twinsies! I think it's the hair lol

• hein? how did you get this?
      I said you look pretty all natural :/

• Lol my bad I misread what you said 🤗

• No you are beautiful

• Can I borrow your hair?

• You're naturally pretty :)

• Don't doubt yourself, you look good :)

• You are adorable! Cute smile and lovely curls I'm jelly :p

• You just need to improve your hairstyle.

• I like my hairstyle the way it is tyvm.
      PS-
      I have Trini descent too.

• You are pretty! and you have long gorgeous hair 😘

• Girl, you look fab!!

• You look fine and your hair rocks. You do look pretty young though

• Your skin is so so perfect. I'm so jealous. Love your hair too

• Thank you! I take acne meds because I suffered with significantly severe acne on and off for 2-3 years. There was a point where my skin improved and it all came back worse. Now, I feel secure knowing I am on a medication that is working beyond skin deep and using topicals to alleviate the irritation and breakouts. My skin hasn't been this clear since I was around 17-18. Now I'm 21.

• What acne medications worked for you?

• No you are super cute and your hair is so pretty girl do you not have a mirror because you are adorable.

• Your very pretty