Guys, would a guy ever think I look attractive?

I've never felt like a guy would like the me on the outside. and now this db chin... thank you crohn meds :{ ... i dont think a guy would ever want to be with me.
Guys, would a guy ever think i look attractive?

for the record i think that the main reason im asking cause of what i look like from the neck down. my medicine for my crohns disease put on nearly 70pds. i finally got the weight down to 170 so im getting better but all the way back to those days. so these pics are a bit out of date.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• the beautiful thing in the pictures is that you behave as you are (without adjustment), and that shows two things in you, the beauty of your personality and the beauty of (you).

Good luck...

What Guys Said 12

• I find you look attractive. You don't look sexy, but you look cute. Seriously, you look so sweet. You look like the kind who cares for people. You look very welcoming and that is very attractive. You might not be attractive in the same way a runway model is, but you are attractive nonetheless and that's what's important. I would definitely not ignore you were I to meet you. In fact, I would probably be drawn to you by how kind you look to me.

• I'm positive that there is some guy who likes your look. We all have our own preferences. There is some guy who likes your type of look. Just find him.

• You look cute! I personally find you attractive, but I can't speak on behalf of other men.

• I think you look cute and definitely get a friendly vibe off you - Your time will come

• depends on the guy. we all have different tastes its impossible that not even one guy on this planet will not find you attractive

• I think your really attractive and give off a friendly vibe! Be patient your time will come when you meet mr right.

• Not my cup of tea

• i find you very attractive

• First picture is better, try to keep your hair straight and you will look better, just my opinion.

• Why, what's wrong with your looks? I don't see anything wrong

• On the second photo, I think the hair is doing some damage to the general look

• I personally don't but I think there is guys who would find you attractive