Guys, are my boobs too small? Be completely honest?

Guys, are my boobs too small?  Be completely honest?

• Too small huge turn off
    3% (4)
  • Too small minor turn off
    7% (9)
  • I'm neutral/not a boob guy
    10% (13)
  • They're not too small/look nice enough
    19% (26)
  • I actually like them/they suit you
    61% (82)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
To give you a better idea of their size, I have small hands and they're just a handful for me
I would like more opinions from guys who prefer bigger boobs

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing, boobs are like chocolate: even when they're not so great, they're still pretty awesome.

What Guys Said 55

• In my opinion there's no such thing as boobs that are too small, unless they are concave. Like they go inward like someone dropped a 50 pound weight on them or something. There has to be at least some sign of a breast and I'm satisfied. In my opinion so long as there is, they're not too small. If what I'm saying to you hasn't lifted your confidence about your boobs try this. Next time you're out and about walk up to any guy of your choosing and ask him if he would like to play with your tits or even see them. He will definitely say no and run away screaming in terror right? WRONG! He'll probably have a seizure at his unbelievable stroke of luck. I'm pretty NO guys will turn you down. Since they won't turn you down, you'll know for sure what guys think of them, after all if they're too small according to some guys they don't like them. Yeah right. I'm calling BS.

Let's stop all this jerking around with breast implants and concern about breast size and let's start pumping up the asses. I want to see Jay Lo sized asses all across this country.

For future reference please don't post pictures of your breasts with that red stuff blocking out the nipples. Your breasts would look so much better without that red stuff on them and then could truly be enjoyed in all their splendor by everyone. 😏

• Oh yeah I almost forgot. For all you guys who claim small boobs are a turn off. Wait until you get married and your wife is 35 and her D cup tits are hanging down to her knees. You'll be so hot for them then. This girls breasts are by no means gigantic, but are ample and will be so very nice and pert like they are now until the day she dies.

• Double D I meant. Fu*king typos.

• Not to be pervy, but I actually really like them.

They are a very good size, plus they are a beautiful shape, which makes them even more aesthetically pleasing. Your skin tone helps, as well. It gives them that pale/milky coloring, which further heightens their appeal.

You should be proud of them! :)

• I would definitely say that they are not too small. And I would love to spend all the time you need just to show you how much I like them, and the rest of what you are showing. You have no reason to be self-conscious about that body Sweetie! And anyone that says otherwise is just jealous of what you have.

• As I have said many, many times, I love small boobs. Truth is, I love all boobs, but small is my preferred size. And honestly, your size is perfect in my mind. The only thing wrong is that you had to uark out part of them to put them on here. lol

• looks like a handful.

chillin d00d.

but seriously who cares

• Well, since the areolas are covered (which is good because the internet is rife with perverts) judging just based on the six and shape of the breast, they suit your build very well and look beautiful. I myself have never been turned on by extra large breast, prefer more of a c size or small d, but no matter the size I find myself more attracted to the woman then their body parts. I like most sizes unless their fake then gross, never liked silicone never will. A woman is beautify how she is, no need for her to get gross gel bags. From looking at yours, lets just say they are deffinatly attractive so don't worry.

• I like them. But I am the sort of guy who has always preferred smaller breasts.

• I have only ever been with girls with big boobs and I love big boobs but I have always wanted to have sex with a girl with small boobs and when I watch porn with small boobs it's always girls with a body like yours. I know this sounds pervy but I couldn't think of a way to say you have a very sexy body that didn't make me sound creepy.

• They are really sexy to me! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• Hmm. B cup?

Either way you looks smoking, no bullshit. Believe it or not, not all of us guys love massive boobs.

For example boobs like your's are the boobs I like.

• nice body but you sure are slutty right

• No? ...

• well , i think you look handsome, you havea wonderful body, but it says nothing about how you are as a person. Also if someone does recognize you , it gets in the wrong hands, even now, people might use these pictures on websites. You shouldn't be doing that, love yourself, as Justin Bieber is singing. you look pretty and there is only one person who has to be convinced of that, and that is you. ! :)

• My preference for breast and butt size "Good things come in small packages"

• These pictures allowed here?

• I won't lie to you and tell you they are not small. However you have a great body, big or small. So don't worry. Thanks for the pics :) Amazing skin by the way.

• I would like more opinions from guys who prefer bigger boobs

lol you came on here to get insulted... pretty messed up of you

• Well in real life most guys seem to prefer bigger boobs so I'm just wondering how a guy like that would feel about mine

• Somewhat

• it's just an adjustment but it doesn't last long

• C. I don't care much for breasts either way. But anatomically speaking, they seem to be in perfect proportion with the rest of your body so I wouldn't worry too much. You should be confident; I'm sure you're a very pretty girl.

• I think they look great but I'm more of a butt man anyway

• Oh goody, softcore porn.

• I think your boobs are perfect. Small perky boobs are my favorite so tbh I'd love to see them without the red scribbles all over

• They look good, stop worrying.

• They are beautiful but you're crazy to post such pictures online just saying..

• So what if they are on the small side they are lovely.
    you're still beautiful, I go for personality not breast size.

• A little on the small side but your body more than makes up for them A+

• Honestly its so small and I didn't understand why u censored ur tits? Its already seen almost completely lol.. Dont mind about ur boobs by the way.. Some guys like small boobs

• Covering the nipple do this doesn't get taken down

• Nothing wrong with those guaranteed.

• No not at all. You look very good. Small is hot when you have hips that sexy

• I hate my hips :|

• Also your body goes very well with your skin tone

• @singlebee well thank you

• Small, but not a turn off.

• Don't mess with nature, nothing wrong with what you got.

• Actually I was just passing by and u were able ti catch all my attention u got perfect size boobs I just love it moreover I just fell in love with ure slim belly

• Looks insanely sexy to me.

• More from Guys
    25