Girls, Would I be your type?

i know the chances of ever meeting people on here are basically 0 with everyone being around the world, so just wondering, if we lived close would i be your type from apperance alone?
Girls, Would i be your type?

• Attractive (my type)
    55% (21)
  • Attractive (not my type)
    32% (12)
  • just like the rest... meh
    11% (4)
  • unattractive to me
    2% (1)
  • unattractive for everyone
    0% (0)
  • other/ comment below
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
the struggle is real...
you are all saying such positive things, which im honestly surprised about, no one has ever had a crush on me and have always been a single little pringle, unless its the people in my aria.

sometime in the next week i was doing to do a personality one without pics for comparison to see if people liked that.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you're good looking and I generally prefer guys with long hair, but you're cute and I like your phone case so I think you'd probably be my type :)

What Girls Said 7

• Okay you gave us a lot of options but we can't necessarily say whether you're our type or not because you haven't given us anymore info about your self like your Hobie's, likes and dislikes, etc.

But appearance wise if we find you attractive physically you're our type. We wouldn't say you're attractive but you're not my type based off of a picture if you get my drift.

Now to answer your question yes you're handsome and you are my type. Once I read your update about "the struggle" it made me laugh because I always say that 😏

• I USED TO HAVE THAT PHONE CASE AND IT WAS AMAZING. Everyone thought it was real and I was just like nah... it's my phone...
    Anyway, you're really cute and from what I can see, your eyes are gorgeous.

• i think you're adorable, seeing how im 11 years older than you... i would say i wouldn't pursue you but im sure there are a lot of girls that have a crush on you (assuming you're not an asshole lol)

• Attractive (not my type)
    I don't think you'll have a problem finding a girlfriend!

• Just based off of your looks you're my type of guy, well I don't really have a type, but you still look good anyway lol

• >.< thnx, i'm surprised you found this question from ages ago but i appreciate the answer. :)

• Yeah absolutely!

• Cosplay, i have always wanted to but so many options on who to be...

• I don't have a type, but I do think you're attractive 😊