Are my teeth really yellow?

are my teeth really yellow ?
I realize I have alittle yellow where my braces are but my ortho said not to whiten them yet because of the braces. But he said I can come in and have them professionally bleached which I'm going to do after they come off. But right now , are they THAT bad? I'm very insecure. This picture is with up close flash so it makes it appear more noticeable

Most Helpful Guy

• I have high standards when it comes to oral health

And from what I can see.. You're in my top
    10 of best teeth

Not everyones teeth are that white and straight naturally

Maybe brush your gums (top
    Of the teeth) to try get abit of the stained yellow off them but nothing to worry about

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Seem fine. Part of the i might be a little overexposed because of the flash.

• Not that bad. I have a crazy kind of idea. Would a different color rubber band conceal the yellow? Again, it's not bad.

• I've seen a lot worse.

• Yes they're but most people wouldn't care I'm guessing in real life.

• I'll have nightmares.

• They don't look too bad to me

• Its mostly cuz of the braces I had this issue as well. You will get whiter teeth when you're done with your braces since you can easier brush them/take care of them.

• They look a little patchy but it hasn't really spread yet. You can get them whitened after the braces come off.

• No they are perfectly fine

• nah they're not that really that noticeable

• I wish I had your teeth

• Looks normal to me.

• You don't need to brush your gums. Your gums look healthy.

What Girls Said 7

• They don't look yellow (except a little bit in few zones of the bottom part). You have nice teeth, they're straight and white. I'm sure your smile will look amazing once you get your braces off.

• Pretty gross, definitely have him whiten up the yellow parts!

• You serious? Your teeth need a serious cleaning.

• I've had that already. It's just since I got my braces right where they are they're gotten stained. The flash makes it look 10 times worse. But I've never whitened them in my life either so that could have a lot to do with it

• Buy a bottle of peroxide. That'll whiten them within a few days.

• They're not even that bad. You have naturally really beautiful teeth like @EarthToKepler said. I know it's hard to keep teeth white with braces but listen to your orthodontist! Don't whiten with them on. Wait until they're off. Your teeth will look great :)

• not really

• That's always what happens when you have braces. They whiten your teeth once they come out.

• Not to be mean but it really looks like you don't brush your teeth often. Please do
    This looks really gross

• hold up girl