Who is prettier? Me or my sister? I am on the left- she is on the right with the lipstick? Rate us each on a scale of 1-10?

Who is prettier? Me or my sister? rate us each on a scale of 1-10 . Only asking because my sister doesn't think we look alike? I am on the left... My sister is on the right with the lipstick... If you think we're both ugly that's fine or if you think we're both pretty that's fine you can say that but please also pick out which one is prettier. Trying to prove to her we look more alike than she thinks and she wants to know what people think... She has always said I'm prettier and I've always thought she was. Help us out y'all!!

• Me (on left)
  • Sister (on right)

Most Helpful Guy

• You both look amazing actually. And yes you do look very much alike. I think your both pretty in slightly different ways though. It's pretty hard to tell in the pic, but it looks like your sister may be slightly more petite, and you may be a little more curvy than her. (In a good way of course) all in all you both look great!

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg honestly so hard to choose, You look like same person basicly, its just that you're like more mature and serious looking, while your sister looks like cute innocent angel xD

What Guys Said 38

• Tough decision, your family has amazing genes, but I had to choose you, there's just something that makes you stand out more.

• You... something about your sister facial proportions makes her less attractive.

You're still both pretty though.

• In the first photo you look really similar. On the second photo you have a more defined chin and jawline, but this could just be because you are looking down at the camera and your sister is looking up. Either way, you are both attractive, and neither of you is much more or less attractive than the other.

• Tough decision. However I would choose the one on the left.

• 10 / 10 on the left. 9 / 10 on the right. Two absolutely adorable young Ladies

• You both would get it but I prefer the left 1

• Both very pretty but your sister looks like too much makeup is hiding something. You are drop dead beautiful.

• A total tie - Both of you are gorgeous

• You're both equally pretty and gorgeous.

• Definitely have numerous similarities. Eyebrows, nose, cheeks, and chin. Very pretty.

• You but.. u have kids = massive turn off. I get hit from women with kids everyday, i don't know why lol but i don't go further then 'hello' & 'goodbye'.

• lol nothing wrong with having kids... You wouldn't be here if your mom didn't... I'm not asking you to date me lol just asked an opinion.

• I'm not single a single mother so I suppose I don't need to worry about that do I? As far as men are concerned, in my opinion, if you choose to date a women with a child then you're choosing the women AND the child... It's okay to not want children but any good mother wouldn't allow someone in their child's life who wasn't going to treat their child as good if not better than the mother.

• Yeah i agree with that

• I think you are both pretty much equal. I chose left only because it was first selection and i wanted to write this. Both of you are pretty. You each have different features that are nice.

• Your sister looks to be staring at the camera in the first pic, as apposed to simply looking at it. In the second, she seems to be looking at something to her left.
    But maybe it's just me.

• I think you are definitely the prettier one, but your sister is pretty too. I would give you a 7.5 and your sister a 6.5

• It's hard to say, you both look equally attractive.

• "if you think we're both pretty that's fine you can say that but please also pick out which one is prettier."

I dont get why you say that but still want to be rated. Why not a question asking if you both look alike?

anyway sister on the right

• I find you much more prettier, no offence to your sister (but I think that's what you wanted to hear ;P )

• Your sister hahaha.

• cripes... both of you are cute... but your sister obviously puts a lot of effort to get her look... she's a mite prettier by sheer effort

• I almost had to vote for your sister... I think the (BUD Light) can had me from hello;-)

• I like the one to the left.

• I'd say u r

• Left is prettier, and no you don't kook alike.

• I think you are both pretty, but you're prettier by just a tiny bit.

• I give you an 8.5 and your sister an 8. You're both quite pretty :)

• The one on the left i would say

• personally i think you are, i would go 8.5 for you, 7.5 for sister.

• Both pretty but I'm liking the one of the left more.

• You're prettier. Sorry, sis!

• 10/10 left.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 4

• You guys do look really different. I think your sister has the most beautiful big eyes, and you have very pretty features.

I won't say one is prettier than the other, only that you guys don''t look alike but are both very physically attractive.

• You're prettier and yeah you don't really look alike but your noses are like the same nose pretty much

• You are. Your sister's eyes sits too close to her nose. You are very pretty

• I give you a 9
    and her a 7