Guys, I known I need to lose some weight, but what do you think about my body?

Okay so I know I look gross. But I was anorexic for a while, and when I recovered gained weight more then I wanted. (5'1) 135 lbs. I want to lost 20 pounds at least. What do you think about my body? I use to be very athletic (still love working out) and I eat healthy, but I'm an emotional eater. So I eat too much. I have a fast metabolism so this is the fattest I can possibly get. My mom is very skinny and my sister has a perfect figure. I just feel so nasty and disgusting so I don't go out anywhere... What do you think about my body? Be brutally honest please..

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks good the way it is. Most guys would be less attracted to your figure if you lost weight. And when I say most, I mean 99%.

What Guys Said 20

• Honestly? You could stand to lose a bit, but with your history, the up and down of your weight is not good for you. Even though you could lose a bit, you actually look great now. So if I was with you, I would want you to pretty much stay where you are with only a very small movement toward any weight loss. I could be happy with that by my side for life!

And you ever post any more, you let me know. You look great!

• Your body shape looks in the normal range to me.

• You look good but you're crazy for posting such kind of pictures online you know. You can see everything..

• Yes, you could use losing some weight. With that said, you have a nice figure and even with the weight and all you still look good. You can look straight up hot though, by losing some fat. I'd say you should get on it ans watch your eating habits.

• Your body does 100% has potential just get into fitness it will make you feel even more sexy, confident, and give you a sense of accompaniment as a beautiful woman. 😉😎🙏👍🙏

• Your body looks good... loving your hips and boobs

• Nothing that I can see about you is gross to me. Your body looks good as is, sure a reward less pound may help but 20 may be over kill.

• Looks reasonable to me

• You look fine. What would improve your self-esteem?

• I think it's nice

• Squats pushups and running 3x week

• You're being absurd... you have a fucking amazing body

Don't hide it flaunt that shit

• It's nice it has a good thickness it's good

• I think you are perfectly fine, no need to worry, stay fit and healthy.

• i think u body is fab

• looks great to me..

• Would smash all kinds, nice body

• Sexy butt.. and squeezable boobs..

• Why do you want to lose weight? You look lovely to me.

• I really wouldn't even say that you needed to loose weight lass. You look great.