Guys, What attracts you?

What attracts you most about a girl? Does low self esteem bother you?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, the biggest single mistake women make is they don't express any interest in males. They laugh at his jokes, they hang around him, but they keep playing it safe (like anyone gives a shit). Then they get shitty because he's "stupid" and can't see how she feels.

I get it. Women are terrified of being slut shamed or rejected. But you're not trying to date a slut shamer, and you shouldn't let them interfere with your love life.

Try actually doing something more than just standing around and hope for the best.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes a low self esteem is a huge turn off. You know how people say you can't help those who don't want to help themselves? Well how can one be attracted to one who finds themselves ugly? I look for intelligence, confidence and a optimistic outlook on life in a girl. Those three make a very good person :)

• Basically, if she is pretty enougb that i would not mind waking up an seeing her... And she is super nice, but tough when its needed... Then she's a keeper... Anything else i could probably work with

• Her personality - low self esteem manifests itself in so many ways - This is the honest truth I have no turn ons or offs - When I am with a girl the chemistry is there or it isn't that is what I go on and it is a totally subconscious decision.

• Low self-esteem is a Big turn-off for me. A beautiful smile probably has the biggest impact on how beautiful I find a girl. I have some girls that have amazing faces that don't smile and are not as "beautiful" as my average girl that has an amazing smile.

The first thing we notice isa body shape/hair... at least from far away. Once we're closer, perfume/smell, Eyes/smile/lips, skin, face in general attractiveness takes effect.

• Low self-esteem can be a good thing because it gives us a chance to comfort her, as for the first part of the question it is really different with different guys.

• So many things🙈

• Being physically clean. Low self esteem generally comes from an abusive relationship.

• If she wears makeup on the third date after I tell her she can stop.
    Done

• Smooth hairless female skin attracts me the most... and being low self esteem guy myself it does not bother me at all.