Is she cuter than me?

I am not trying to be mean by asking this question... I am honestly just curious. I was with the guy I like and he came across a picture of a girl we both know where she is wearing a Christmas sweater and holding a NBC doll. He said something along the lines of: "now I would definitely date HER." I am posting my own picture because I don't understand why he prefers her :( Is she prettier or is it just his preference?

Me:
Her:

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't take a detective to figure out that you're the second chick, and are setting this question up to see if people think you're hideous.

• Um, no... nice try though, boo!

• Lol I'm cursed with a baby face :( Turned 26 in October

• Wow, neat. Anything else you want to tell me?

Most Helpful Girl

• your hair is amazing. is that real sided you bless green and blue?

she looks more personable but definitely not cuter. i know thats what i think bc i thought you were her and she was you and i was thinking, yeah definitely cuter. but then im not into perky

• typos.

im asking if you dyed it green and blue or if its an after effect of one color..

• Thank you doll! They're actually clip ins... and my eyes are actually brown. Those are contacts. You think that makes a difference?

• your eyes are a beautiful shape so there going to be striking regardless.. and wow the clip ons look so real.

What Guys Said 23

• It was not about looks in this case, but about style I'm guessing. Cuz she loos fun and like she has a sense of humor.

• Everyone has his/her own preference. I personally think you're cuter, and I like your hair a lot. She has a different hair style (and color), and she also doesn't appear to be wearing a lot of make-up. It could be that something about her just does it for your friend, but who knows? Maybe he just likes Jack Skellington...

• No pics in question for me

• I find you cuter then her. I would not change your hair colour that much tho. You look naughty too with the dark colours

• I think it's just his preference or he's trying to make you jealous because you're fucking perfect...

But that's my preference

• Ur both adorable

• Dont get me wrong but on that pic u have the bitchy face and she have the cute face and all ready for Christmas. You look pretty isn't about your beuty its about your atitude. so u can get the guy if u want :) good luck

• From the 2 I would choose you but I would also date her

• Both very pretty women

• Oh lordy you're cuter!

• you are indeed easier on the eye

• He always brings up that she has beautiful green eyes (my blue eyes are contacts)... do you think that maybe that's what he's attracted to?

• possibly, everyone has something they like or love, perhaps he does like the eyes, but that is a small part of what someone is. equally I could say you have great lips, or great high cheekbones, that would be my 'thing'. seriously I would not worry, just be at ease with your own beauty

• No not even close, you are way prettier and your hair is awesome

• No, you are way more beautiful.

• Both of you are good looking girls

• you're prettier, maybe he thinks of you as a friend tho? :p

• you are cute baby

• She looks cuter but you look super hot.

• You are way hotter
    No contest

• I know right? If he could only see it that way... thanks doll! xoxo

• Naw... just won't notice me because he likes her, apparently...

• Haha fool, I'd take your clothes off in a second.

• Both are awesome and cute angels :)

• No way! You 're far more beautiful than her

• cute. Yeah. The rest of adjectives I don't know

• She's very pretty. You could be a model.

• you, end of story

What Girls Said 12

• You are too done up and basically a guy can't really tell what you look like whereas she is just herself.

• that girl looks very approachable, thats why

• Probably his preference. His decision may not solely be based on looks by the way. He could simply feel that he jives better with the other lady.

by the way I know this has nothing to do with your question but must say I absolutely love your hair color ^_^ <3

• no intentions in this question? why do I feel you re the 2nd girl...
    anw both are cute, difference is the first one is more polished and well kept.
    I love the first girl s hair, suits her skin tone and eyes a lot.
    the 2nd will look better with brown hair or a stronger red and a different hair style :P

• Your both pretty please dont seem validation on this shit sweetie

• Am I the only one that can't see the pictures?

• It sounds like he was being sarcastic?

• The hair. The face. You... are cute.

• She seems fun and bubbly on the picture

• You are adorably cute. Do you think maybe he was joking? Or trying to make you jealous?

• You're twice as pretty as this girl

• I could only give you an accurate answer if both of you are totally without make-up :- )