I love this guy an he asks me out a few times but I keep saying no because im insecure?

im 185lbs.. 5'3 im not ugly but not pretty.. i got pretty qualities but i got things about me thats ugly.. my soul is beautiful tho.. ismile a lot an laugh all the time.. buttttttt this guy is a mma fight.. has ABS cute as hell.. very sexy.. I've been seeing him off and on since April 2015.. but even tho he THINKS he like me.. and has asked me out about 5 times since April.. i continue to just tell him im scared an he drops it.. he's been dating other girls.. he's ignored me for a few months at a time before.. even after he told me if i didn have no where to stay i could live with him.. but i feel like im not good enough for him.. i feel like if i say yes.. he's gonna regret it... he's gonna find a girl he really likes and im gonna be a burden to him.. like "damn she's a good girl but not skinny enough.. not pretty enough" if he find another girl that ugly but is skinny.. IM GONE! history.. there's no way he's gonna really stick around i just dont see how he would want too.. so my question is.. i haven't seen him in 3 months.. an he called me said he misses me said that he wanted me to be his girl forreal an to stop playing games.. i told him when i see him we will talk about it.. so my plan and question is.. when i go see him this weekend should i just tell him everything? IM DONE CARING !! I WANT HIM I LOVE HIM.. BUT I CAN NOT LIVE WITH THIS INSECURITY!!! im willing to lose him forever !! because id rather NEVER HAD LOVE.. then to love and get my hopes up and lose it!!! so i wanna point out the bad things about myself and my insecurities and put it out there myself.. than for him to look at me and think "wow she really thinks she compares to me?" or "wow she actually thinks she is good enough for me" i haven't talked to him in 3 months because he was talking to another girl.. and i told him to pick her.. i told him he deserves better.. and i loved him but he deserves to be happy..

my plan is to go there and tell him that the reason why I've always told him no to being his girlfriend my plan is to stand up infront of him and tell him to look at me really look at me.. i wanna tell him that the only beautiful thing about me is my smile and the little beauty mark under my nose.. but thats it this is me!! i wanna spin around and tell him to take a good look.. before he goes any further i wanna tell him i almost wanna turn u off now so that i dont have to lose him later on
because later on he's gonna regret it.. what would u do if a guy or girl said this to you? would u find them more beautiful? or really be honest with the person and yourself like yeah.. she's or he is not for me.. and maybe i should make the right decision and not ask her or him to be mine.. ? what do u think or how would u feel if someone put themself on blast before you got to hurt them in the future? pls help me!! please!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are insecure but here is your big chance to find love and you are pushing it away? Go for it. You two might click.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok truthfully I only read a couple of lines but basically. If he asked you out that already means he is interested! Who cares about your insecurities, maybe he loves you regardless of all of them? Put them aside, we will ALWAYS have them. None of those things define your beauty. If your not the ideal magazine cover looking type of person, who cares!! The guy asking you out is enough. He is pursuing you and I feel like you're just hurting him by saying no. Love him, and allow him to love you back. Don't let your insecurities stand in the way. Let him dive past them and love you.

• my plan is to go there and tell him that the reason why I've always told him no to being his girlfriend my plan is to stand up infront of him and tell him to look at me really look at me.. i wanna tell him that the only beautiful thing about me is my smile and the little beauty mark under my nose.. but thats it this is me!! i wanna spin around and tell him to take a good look.. before he goes any further i wanna tell him i almost wanna turn u off now so that i dont have to lose him later on
      Report
      4min because later on he's gonna regret it.. what would u do if a guy or girl said this to you? would u find them more beautiful? or really be honest with the person and yourself like yeah.. she's or he is not for me.. and maybe i should make the right decision and not ask her or him to be mine.. ? what do u think or how would u feel if someone put themself on blast before you got to hurt them in the future? pls help me!! please!!

• im just terrified that he's gonna think that im sooooooo soooo stupid!! like "wow this girl thinks he's really good enough to be kept" or she's dumb enough to believe i won't cheat I don't know

• I've met guys who prefer girls that are curvy, they can't stand super skinny girls. And weight is something that can always change. It's not a permanent thing. And regardless there are genuine men who will love you no matter what. I can sort of understand where you are going and I hate seeing people in that place :( I guess just pay attention to detail, if guys are already making jokes about you or anything that makes you uncomfortable or sad then say bye to them. But if there's someone who wants to get to know you and wants a relationship, let them if you want it too. And like you said, let them know how you feel and discuss things with them. You're an adult and I'm sure you will find someone mature enough to respect you!

What Guys Said 2

• Damn you sound really insicre which is a turn off to us guys. If you "love " him why don't you just accept his invitation.

• sorry for my rudeness but are you a moron? If he says he loves you then he fucking loves you, end of discussion

What Girls Said 0