Am I sexyyy +1 ?

Am i sexyyy +1 ?

Im an israeli by the way am i sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Which Instagram model did you steal these pics from?

Most Helpful Girl

• Disproportionate body

What Guys Said 48

• You look good.

• Yes you have a flawless body. The only thing I would say that is unattractive is that you either need approval here or are fishing for compliments. Just to be candid :/

• Obvi very attractive!

• Not my type, but yes you are sexy. And your nationality does not matter.

• Well colour me aroused. I'll be sure to book my flight to Jerusalem once I get my lazy ass out of bed

• I think you are really pretty

• Very very sexy. One of the best I've ever seen.

• Naw not to me at all >_<

• Not my type but plenty of guys will like

• I would sure love to spend an evening with you XD
    we can bake cookies together

• Lol no

• @tony72722 can i have some synthol cookies pls?

• @ConsultantIsBack Yeah bro. I'll send em via PM.

Lol this phaggot is following all my threads telling me I have no facial aesthetics. Says I'm beta. Says he's alpha for fucking so many hot chicks all year but I think he's fraudin. OP.. you need to post some pics of these sloots that you fucked or it didn't happen

• OMG, you are SEXY!

• You are sexy as fck. I'd pin you up against a wall and smash.

• Nice fake pics

• Are those even real boobs? Does your religion allow you to pose this way?

• Boobs look fake to me too. There's a lot of space between her breasts

• Lmao eigther they are complimenting OP being Anon bexause they don't wanna come off as creepy

Or they dissing OP on how she's not their type and lowkey hitting her up in inbox

• You are really bloody attractive. Like 11/10, there has to be something in the water over there that made you this hot lol.

• I guess you are.

• You're a gorgeous woman. I can only imagine you loaded this picture up because you like boys telling you how beautiful you are.

Which is fine by me hehe :o)

• Yes very sexy

• More hips would be nice but yea you're sexy

• You are boobies.

• Very, very sexy

• Nope, you are not.

• Dont skip leg days

• You look good but is this really you?

• not my type, but i think many men will fall for you, so yes you are indeed :)

• Wow sexy has nothing on how sexy you are !! Your way passed sexy... More like incredible

• is it needed to say that? You are indeed

• You're super hot n sexy :*

• I'd hit it. But your from Israel so you'll probably get blown up by a tank or something soon.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 5

• Yep sexy +1

• I would rate you as fantastic

• but still not hot like you honey

• Don't let these nuts put you down you are one hot chick

• Please allow me get one thing. I do not know your age but you look sophisticated. The picture of you in the orange and white bikini is not only hot but very risky. It is a come on for guys. What I am saying is it is beyond sexy. You get my drift?

• Did you get a boob job? Boob jobs are overrated and ruin boobs.

• I think that's a bit harsh. It's also not true. Fake boobs also have beauty to them

• You don't like it when you're taken to task for being a bully, do you?

"I think 'fat shaming' is okay, since you're telling someone they're overweight and need to do something about it. However, most people fat shame perfectly healthy people, which is wrong."

But that's not fat shaming is about. This kind of bullying is about name calling. It's about humiliating other people for not conforming to your personal beauty standards.

Which is kind of what you do here. You want to tell another woman that her boobs look bad. And you want it to be socially normalised, so when she walks down the street, she will hear this 5 times a day.

That's bullying, and that's not ok. It's not ok to do to a fat person, and it's not ok to do it to someone with fake boobs, or no boobs, or big boobs, or eyes of different colour, or what have you.

• @AndrewTroy goddamnit, she asked for opinions. You can't say my opinion is 'wrong' because I have free speech. I know bullying, I have witnessed and experienced it first hand. However, sending out an opinion when someone asks for it on the internet is not fricking bullying. It's not about 'conforming to my beauty standards' because I could care less, if you don't ask. However, this person did. You can't just say my opinion is wrong, because life won't only show the 'nice' opinions. If you think this is bullying, you're oversensitive.

• I don't believe it is ur pic can u message me please I rate u 10

• Those boobs😂