Do you like this girl and her hair style?

Her name is Fay, She's stylish and good looking. Do you like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah she is gorgeous ngl. Her hair is cool, blue and pinkish. The chokers she wears are super cool, I need some like that. She also appears to very stylish in my opinion.
    She looks really good

• I know you like that choker, You shuold wear it, It suit your style and It will bring you a sense of fashion.
      Yeah I was attracted by her hair first, It looks amazing and colourful, One day you could try dey your hair like that, Even more different colors.

Somwhow some part of her face, Reminds me of you, and she also wear glasses I just noticed that !

• I'm goona search up some now and hopefully order one.
      I totally will be trying that with my hair someday. Good idea😊

Oh really well thanks. I didn't notice she wears glasses till you said, she looks good with them

Most Helpful Guy

• She is very cute with a nice body but for personal preference I would like a bigger chest

What Girls Said 19

• Not a fan of crazy colors

• She's cute. I like this style on her.

• Love the hair!!!

• She is fineee , no homo lol

• I like her hair color a lot. And she is really pretty. I like her style as well (just not that leather contraption) BUT her sailor moon shirt is so cute.
    The top right picture is the best.

• Yea she's pretty although I'm not really diggin her hair, I wouldn't do that but she looks cool with the wild color!

• She's very pretty but she needs to have normal hair and not that strange colour.

• That hair and styleonly works if the girl is really attractive. Instead of being quirky they would be labelled as weird.

Fay is very pretty.

• She's alright. Not a fan of all the coloured hair. It's too much. And This is coming from a girl that throws coloured streaks in her hair sometimes , but I prefer subtle.

• She has style. Not my thing but she is pretty.

• She is incredibly pretty and can carry off that colorful style very well! ☆☆☆☆☆

• Nop. We'll never have the same taste haha ;) But she seems to have a good slim body !

• hmm she's not bad

• She's pretty, I LOVE her hair!

• sooo pretty... lovr the hair!!

• she is super HOT, who is she?

• I love her hair! that would probably be what my hair would somewhat look like if I dyed it.

• Random question, if you're really Canadian why is your English so bad? (No offense).

• don't like her hair but she's very pretty. love her eyes

What Guys Said 15

• She's pretty, but I don't like her hair at all. Especially the colour.

• Well, That's ok, Even she just with black hair, Still looks good !

• Nope, That's not my girlfriend, You can be lucky guy if you want her.

• Haha, she will never accept me! She's WAY above my league!

• I LOVE IT!!! YES YES YES. awesome :D man blue hair colors <3 damn.
    i love the hair style, but i dont know her in person so i can't say if i like her^^

• She has a very good looking face but her hairstyle is just too much to even see.

• I am being very specific today for some reasons - Her eyes STunning with a capital ST

• Oh I like her. More interesting with those colors. And has a very cute face.

• Never met her, so I don't know if I like her or not.

• She looks like some Emo girl, but she is very hot

• She's very pretty (much prettier than a lot of the other girls you post lol) and I like her hair. It's fun.

• Yea she is very good looking but I would prefer her hair Dark. Either way she looks good not many people can pull off crazy colours

• I think she's cute and the look works for her.

• yes but different color is much better

• She's really cute.

• hell yea!!

• she is looking good, nice hair :)

• she is 9/10 . at least for me