Does she appeal to you?Do you like her style?

She's a Emo punk girl, more punk rock style, Her name is Kelly !

KellyDoes she appeal to you?Do you like her style?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes she is very pretty. Her hair is so long and pretty (probably extensions). I'm sure I've seen her pics before, when I look up emo hair.
    And she has cool style

• Before you hair more longer than her? The last pic her hair style just like Alex. Yeah maybe extension hair. I just first time saw her when I search Emo girl. She gained weight a lot, She was skinny.
      Yeah she's pretty and cute also wear glasses what a coincidence lol

• Yes my hair was longer than hers before.
      Yes last pic kinda looks like Alex,
      I bet she looks cool with glasses

Most Helpful Guy

• Has some cuteness. Not too emo because there is nothing extreme in terms of coloring and other forms of style. Looks good to me.

What Girls Said 16

• Again, she looks similar to my friend :P

She's pretty. And I think she may be the one wearing the least makeup you've posted so far!

• How's that possible? How strange, What a coincidence ! It eeems you have a lot of good looking friends hun? And yeah she don't wear much make up, I just like her hair style !

• I do too! And it's the same friend I talked about before, she likes to dye her hair a lot and she's had it both the red and the teal at one point. And the cat nose and whiskers she's done before as well!

• She's gorgeous tbh I'm jealous, she has curves and good makeup skills. Love it cx

• Lol don't be jealous, You have your style too, You and her on the same level

• You've posted much better.

• Yeah she's pretty

• I think she's okay-looking, not the ugliest but not the prettiest either tbh.
    There's just nothing special about her...

• I love her hair so much OMG! I like the blue and the back best.

• I think her hair gradient is cool.

• Nope
    Filler

• Not at all. I don't like the rainbow hairn the piercing, the haircut, the super push up bra.
    But it's the style that i dislike, SHE is pretty.

• she's a cutie! But huh.. the hair has got to go, its very hard to wear a lot with a wild color in your hair. I know, I've done it before

• She looks like the girl next door. I'm not super impressed this time though.

• she has a cute girl next door aura (*^^*)

• she is pretty sexy

• She seems more like a scene kid to me. She looks like a 'wannabe cute' person really..

• Kwl hair colur the blue with purple at the ends

• Not liking her hair color. I'm not sure why girls these days do the wild hair and yes it is cool but I'm too old to get away with it!

What Guys Said 13

• She is okay. However she doesn't appeal to me.

• Yeah she's pretty and kinda cute

• Even though she is emo punk, I think it is her down home cutie face that is her best feature.

• No. You know how those poisonous jungle frogs are really pretty but lethal?

Take that and apply it here.

• Sort of girl I used to dream about.

• She very cute, but that style is not helping her... Not the best look for her , IMHO.

• My 2nd favorite type of women. <3

• Very hot style. Yeap, boner is showing his face.

• Eh, she's pretty average

• She is hot as fuck!

• she is cute and pretty but no into the emo/goth/scene or whatever you call it kind of thing

• tongue piercing. Hair's color.

No

• Nope. I can't stand Emos.