Does she appeal to you?Do you like her style?

She's a Emo punk girl, more punk rock style, Her name is Kelly !

KellyDoes she appeal to you?Do you like her style?

1|0
17|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes she is very pretty. Her hair is so long and pretty (probably extensions). I'm sure I've seen her pics before, when I look up emo hair.
    And she has cool style

0|1
    2|0
    • Before you hair more longer than her? The last pic her hair style just like Alex. Yeah maybe extension hair. I just first time saw her when I search Emo girl. She gained weight a lot, She was skinny.
      Yeah she's pretty and cute also wear glasses what a coincidence lol

• Yes my hair was longer than hers before.
      Yes last pic kinda looks like Alex,
      I bet she looks cool with glasses

Most Helpful Guy

• Has some cuteness. Not too emo because there is nothing extreme in terms of coloring and other forms of style. Looks good to me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Again, she looks similar to my friend :P

She's pretty. And I think she may be the one wearing the least makeup you've posted so far!

0|1
    0|0
    • How's that possible? How strange, What a coincidence ! It eeems you have a lot of good looking friends hun? And yeah she don't wear much make up, I just like her hair style !

• I do too! And it's the same friend I talked about before, she likes to dye her hair a lot and she's had it both the red and the teal at one point. And the cat nose and whiskers she's done before as well!

• She's gorgeous tbh I'm jealous, she has curves and good makeup skills. Love it cx

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol don't be jealous, You have your style too, You and her on the same level

• You've posted much better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she's okay-looking, not the ugliest but not the prettiest either tbh.
    There's just nothing special about her...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her hair so much OMG! I like the blue and the back best.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think her hair gradient is cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't like the rainbow hairn the piercing, the haircut, the super push up bra.
    But it's the style that i dislike, SHE is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's a cutie! But huh.. the hair has got to go, its very hard to wear a lot with a wild color in your hair. I know, I've done it before

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like the girl next door. I'm not super impressed this time though.

0|0
    0|0
  • she has a cute girl next door aura (*^^*)

0|0
    0|0
  • she is pretty sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • She seems more like a scene kid to me. She looks like a 'wannabe cute' person really..

0|0
    0|0
  • Kwl hair colur the blue with purple at the ends

0|0
    0|0
  • Not liking her hair color. I'm not sure why girls these days do the wild hair and yes it is cool but I'm too old to get away with it!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• She is okay. However she doesn't appeal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty and kinda cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Even though she is emo punk, I think it is her down home cutie face that is her best feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You know how those poisonous jungle frogs are really pretty but lethal?

Take that and apply it here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sort of girl I used to dream about.

0|0
    0|0
  • She very cute, but that style is not helping her... Not the best look for her , IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • My 2nd favorite type of women. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hot style. Yeap, boner is showing his face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, she's pretty average

0|0
    0|0
  • She is hot as fuck!

0|0
    0|0
  • she is cute and pretty but no into the emo/goth/scene or whatever you call it kind of thing

0|0
    0|0
  • tongue piercing. Hair's color.

No

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I can't stand Emos.

0|0
    0|0